US$30
  • Breakfast included
Da Vienna Boutique Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
US$37
US$26
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

US$82
US$74
Allium Batam Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$37
Agoda.com
US$54
Hotels.com
Harmoni Suites Hotel(Nagoya)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$41
US$71
US$65
Agoda.com
Biz Hotel(Nagoya)
US$22
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. The reception may look bland but this seems a no-nonsense hotel with well functioning rooms that has card lock doors and glass door baths. Walls still sport a new coat of paint. Simple, elegant. With TV network and free wifi. And a security safe. Only complaint is the lousy view. They could clean up the compound. But Batam is like that everywhere: broken, unkempt.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

Simple and nice hotel and very affordable when most of the hotels were fully booked we manage to get 5 rooms at one go. Keep it up and hope to stay with you guys again soon. For the standard room we paid like Rp. 439,000

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank brajan
Reviewed 28 October 2014

For me, the location is good.. not on the main road but very easy to go around.. to Nagoya Hill mall less than 10 minutes walking...... to go for meals, to go for supermarket, even night supper very close... The breakfast is okay, they have 52 tv channel , the bathroom is okay, only the amenities quite short ... but will come back to this hotel for sure ...

Room Tip: Try to get the room on the 4th floor - 415 / 417 / 419
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 10RISAL
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Firstly, i would really give a thumbs off for their service. I liase with the Manager, Mr Dodi. He managed to get someone to pick me up at the Harbour Bay Terminal. And the person was Punctual.

Secondly, when i first step in the hotel, they welcome me with a smile and ask for my reservation. They thought i booked a standard room, but i said no, i booked a vista room. And there was a complication, but i did get the vista room. Once i reached the room, it was comfortable, clean and nice. Even the bathroom is clean with given toiletries. 5Mins later, the staff at the reception came up to see my voucher that i book from agoda to see if there was a price in it. I wasnt really happy with that, as its already stated vista room, and i showed him the voucher at the reception but he still went up again to confirm. But its okie, im over it.

MOVING ON... Breakfast: there were rice, and noddles with 2 side dishes, cereal, fruits, drink. It was okie, i have nothing to say about it as every morning is fine.

But my stay is not gonna be fun if i dont have Pak Oncu the taxi driver to drive us around and pick us up at a given timing. He really have made my trip so much easier.

Well now lets talk about the downside, one morning when i woke up, to my surprise the airconditioning threw out ice. And there were ice cube all over the floor, but lucky it was only that one day as i stayed there for 3nights. A suggestion is to make do with the air conditioner as the aircon is not cold enough. Thats the first time ive been into a hotel that i dont have to use a blanket.

But triniti hotel is a good stay for budget and its also near nagoya hill shopping mall.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FarahUmairah
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I made a booking from agoda on 21/6/2014 at about 10plus pm.The reason i arrive at batam late and the search for hotels from agoda.And it did not say anything about booking time.So i made the payment from my credit card and comfirmation also receive for the payment for the vista room.I took a taxi to the hotel and receive a rude welcome telling me to slove my problem with agoda and nothing to do with the hotel.So i ask will they email to agoda telling them i did not stay there that night.What they reply is i send an email to agoda not an issue to them.Why if you are fully book and why they did not notify agoda ,it suppose to be that way.In any parts of the world ,hotels operate 24hr services.In the end i and my wife manage to stay in a cheap hotel infested with prositute walking around .Thanks anyway for the shock welcome i receive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple