See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2013

After reading reviews from "Bad experience with Triniti Hotel" which made me worried. But then, to my experience of staying in this hotel on 8 Aug-10 Aug. I would still strongly recommend this hotel. The staffs are friendly and rooms are clean. Short walking distance to Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre. Services are excellent and especially I would like to thank you the General Manager, Dodi of his promptness of replying my concern and action of arranging 2 ways transport picking up. It makes our stay a memorable and enjoyable one. Keep up the good works. Will come back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 167mango
Reviewed 21 June 2013

It just happened last week on 15 June 2013 Saturday night. I already made a booking by online since 10 June 2013 Monday and directly informed to the hotel that i request for late check-in by 10pm Indonesia time. They acknowledge about it. I reached to the hotel, the front desk give a room key and say this is your deluxe room with balcony.. But it was so surprise once i enter in it was not a deluxe room with balcony but it was a standard room. I went back to the lobby and ask but i'm surprise again when the front desk told me actually the room that i already made a booking already hand over to other guest.. I'm so peace off with this people cause they're not suppose to lied to me in the first place furthermore they are staff of the hotel. There's no customer service at all the worse part is they don't even know what to do. And on that particular night i leaved that hotel and looking for other hotel, it Saturday night and it's difficult to get a room but i was so lucky that i got a room at one of 4 star hotel.. Seriously it was damn experience made a booking to this hotel.. If it was on a day i will made a way back to Singapore but it was at late night and no more ferry back to Singapore. If there's no room on that night, i don't know where i need to spent the night... My 1st intension is to celebrate my anniversary at this hotel, 2nd intension are to survey this hotel for our travel agencies to tied down with this hotel. Seriously is not a suitable hotel. Travel Agent Singapore

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravelAgent1917
DodiPutra, General Manager at Triniti Hotel Batam, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear Travel Agent 1917,

Firstly, I would like thank you for taking your time for writing us your genuine feedback pertaining your check in experience at our hotel, secondly I would like to extend my sincere apologize for the unpleasant experience that you encounter during the course time.

Allow me to explain for what was happened during your reservation, we have allocated your room in the morning according to the reservation given which is Deluxe Room with Balcony (Vista Room), due to allocated room extending their stay for another night and on top of the back to back situation over the weekend our reception has over look in the detail of your reservation and they have wrongly allocated your room into the Standard Room

This is genuine weak of crowd handling management where this area we have identify as improvements are needed, we have taken your feedback as a motivating tool to ensure our service levels are constantly according up to the standards.

Once again, thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us and we do hope you could give us the opportunity to show you the improvement and provide you with a better service on your next trip to Batam.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at om.btm@trinitihotel.com should you have any plan to visit Batam in the near future and I will personally arrange your stay with us.

Sincerely Yours,
Dodi Putra

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Not many westerners come to Batam Island. We were here for a night on route to Sumatra via Singapore and found this decent hotel, a short taxi ride from the ferry terminal, through booking.com Did everything it needed to in regards a clean, modern, cheap room with free wi fi in reception. The people on reception did struggle with English which made booking a ferry to Pekanbaru impossible. Free use of the hotels spa and plunge pool next door which bought great interest from the local Indonesian business men who were happily floating and smoking at the same time! Shopping centre five minutes away seemed to be the only eating option nearby. Fine hotel for a stopover.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Richhufc
Reviewed 14 December 2012

This hotel offers the best value for money in all Batam. The location is quite convenient, at only 10 minute walk from Nagoya Hill mall, but quite secluded with no noisy traffic. The staff is very attentive and polite. The rooms are basic, but clean and safe. The rates include breakfast, which is a basic buffet. There are convenience stores at only 5-minute walk.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank JohnFoster68
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I booked this hotel room thru deal.com before I read any review, earlier reviews was not good and I was afraid so called the local agent to upgrade to Vista room. When we reached we found that the hotel nd the rooms were not bad. Vista room was good and walkable distance from Nagoya Hill shopping Centre. The hotel rooms are not very good but u can say good and the staff all very good and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family