All reviews burger king travel lodge on site car park petrol station alton towers room was clean same building family room wi fi pleasant stay good nights sleep road noise three nights tea and coffee making facilities great value for money peak district
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This travelodge is well situated to explore Derbyshire and north Nottinghamshire. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Room and bathroom both very clean. Greggs very handy without having to venture outside.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed after having a family emergency. After booking online, I rang Alferton to confirm my billing and to let her them know I was on the way as it was 1230 at night. Jayne answered and found that someone has just checked out and ran to clean and set up the room for myself, husband, children and our 2 dogs. When I arrived she has it all set up and ready and warm for us all. She has been amazing to our family and can’t thank her enough. You made an absolutely horrible situation for us bearable and took time to make sure my family were comfortable even so late at night. She is an absolute asset to Travelodge Alferton and to the company.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I left my wallet in the conference room on Saturday night 3rd November with around £120 and my cards, thanks to the honesty of Chris the night manager it was returned to me the following day. THANK YOU Chris.
The other staff were also very helpful and pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Our party of nearly eighty stayed there for four nights. The staff were consistently friendly and helpful. Eileen, the manager was first class - nothing was too much trouble. Overall a very high level of satisfaction.

Now that Greggs and Burger King are open the extra space and additional facilities are a valuable improvement.

Most of us preferred to spend a few £s on Breakfast at Greggs than £5.25 on a Breakfast Box.

Be warned - a twin room at this establishment means one double bed and a pull-out single, not two equally-sized beds. It didn't turn out to be an issue for us - but could have done..

Room tip: No rooms have especially attractive views!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2018

can't fault the place for value for money. Had everything we needed. Was clean, comfortable, cheap and easily accessible for our trip to the Peak district. Would definitely recommend if you are taking dogs

Date of stay: October 2018