“Disgusted ”

Oak Tree Farm
Ranked #92 of 474 Restaurants in Sunderland
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Brand nw pub that has just opened on the junction of City Way and Camberwell Way
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Stood in one of two queues to order I was next in my queue the person in front got served and the lass behind the counter shouted a woman from the other queue to come over in front of me. So I told her that I was next she had just joined the other queue. She ignored me and served her. Was bloody fuming I’d been stood waiting for several minutes and that’s the way you are treated. Bloody disgrace. Will not be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My daughter and I visit here at leat 3 times a month, there carvery is fab, there's a big selection of fresh vegetables plus a good choice of meat , only down side if you've not been before they ask you at the till if you would like A chipolata sausage with your meal but they fail to tell you there's an extra charge. The staff are very professional ,quick and efficient. I can't comment on other dishes as we always have the carvery. I like to drink lime and soda water and I've got to say it's the worst I've tasted in here all you can taste is the soda water they do not put enough lime in plus its not cheap. Overall I would recommend this place to my friends.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Went for a family meal. They never seemed to have anything we Ordered, no beef on the carvery, no jacket potatoes, no cookies for part of a dessert. Carvery was frozen veg and lukewarm. First visit but will not be returning.

Oak Tree Farm F, Manager at Oak Tree Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologise that your visit was so disappointing. Please contact us at site so we can discuss this further

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Personally I think its the best carvery in Sunderland. Lots of choice and beverages are great. Staff friendly and helpful. Good events and activities

Oak Tree Farm F, Manager at Oak Tree Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thanks very much for your lovely comments and feedback these will be passed to our team! See you soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

10 of us out for lunch. Carvery was nice. Chefs very pleasant and patient despite some rude customers. Service good.

Oak Tree Farm F, Manager at Oak Tree Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, these will be passed to our chefs. Hopefully see you soon!