All reviews train station nice hotel room was clean hotel is located amazing breakfast breakfast buffet business trip great view ferry balcony furniture waterfront channels sea nok
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Grear location just off E18. Very friendly staff in the reception. Decently sized room with a view and a comfortable bed!
The breakfast crew was however very eager to clean up and it seemed like they wanted the guests who were sitting there to leave.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This hotel is opposite to Larvik train station. I can reach this hotel just by crossing rooad. The hotel looks quite old either outside or inside. But room is spacious. I got the sea view from my room, so I can enjoy the Larvik bay from my room. Breakfast is also great, there are a variety of food, Bar is inside the hotel, I can get a drink during my stay here.

Room tip: ask for the sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2017

The hotel is located 3 km from the ferry terminal. We arrived there during the night and got a spacious room - it also had 2 separate bathrooms and toilet. The only thing was a bad smell in the room - we told about that in the morning and the receptionist kindly offered us a discount of 200 NOK. The breakfast was also very good, big variety of different food.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lilly R, Daglig leder at Quality Hotel Grand Farris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thanks for positive feedback and good words! Wishing you a good summer!
Warmly welcome back!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We have been her for a conference and everything worked the way it should. Room and bathroom was ok - for my taste was the bed a bitt to soft. WiFi was working fine. The stuff is friendly and helpful. But best of all is the food. This means both the breakfast with everything you can think off but especially dinner. Best dinner I ever had at a hotel.

Room tip: I had a room at the backside of the hotel - very quiet
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Winfried2013

Thanks for positive feedback and good words! Wishing you a good summer!
Warmly welcome back!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Weekend trip for a show with friends. Large group of us arrived at the hotel, receptionist was very quick and good at getting us all to our rooms.

Rooms were clean. Wifi code received at reception. Good breakfast selection.

Sea front location. Nice coffee place behind the hotel and pub nearby.

Date of stay: April 2016