All reviews great conference oslo airport business conference conference center great bed large hotel clean rooms conference facilities every half hour breakfast and lunch hotel is located the breakfast area open the window shuttle buses flight costs renovation
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for one night, we had an early flight the next day.

-Pros,
Friendly and helpful staff.
Nice decor.
Good big beds.
Cheap

-Cons
Ordered hamburgers from the restaurant and the meat un the burgers was bad.
Got the feeling the room hadn't been cleaned 100%.
Water bottle in minibar had a broken seal and had been dranked from.

I recommend this place if you avoid the hamburgers and bring your own water.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
JannicaLR, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear biggzter,

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback! I truly appreciate it. I will forward it to the department managers.
We hope to see you again soon, welcome back!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay here, nicely renovated and decorated rooms (we stayed on the top floor)

The entire staff really had that little extra in order to make our stay amazing.
We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, absolutely marvelous. High standards, fast, probably the best Caesar salad we’ve ever had.

We were glad that we had a proper breakfast here before going to the airport and the first class lounge, since it was so great, even better than the lounge.

There are busses to/from the airport. They come all the time, we thought it was ok! Costed 70 NOK/person for each journey so 280 NOK both ways for two persons.
I understand that it’s another company running the busses but it would have been really nice if the hotels in that area got together and provided free shuttles instead.

We got a gift in our beautiful room, we had an amazing stay and would most definitely go back. Simply a great hotel! Thank you so much! Especially to Jannica even though you weren’t there.

Warm thanks
Emmelie & Sebastian

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JannicaLR, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear dear Sebastian,

Thank you so much! Wow, I will share your feedback with my employees right away!
Hope to see you again soon, welcome back!

Jannica

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was so looking forward to a nice air conditioned room before boarding a long flight the next day to USA. However, I found out that while the lobby and restaurant are air conditioned, the rooms are not. I was on the third floor (don't get room 3404) and facing the parking lot. The windows do open, but that only allows smoke fumes from the smokers who sit below and the tour bus noise and diesel fumes from the buses that run their engines. I have to thank staff who graciously found me a fan, but it did little to alleviate the heat in the room when I couldn't have the windows open due to the fumes from the parking lot.

The staff was friendly and the restaurant had a good choice of entrees in the evening and a buffet breakfast that was fantastic in the morning. I'm just sorry the room was so hot, otherwise it would be a five star.

Room Tip: Caution for rooms facing the parking lot; lots of bus noise and smoke fumes.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
JannicaLR, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Cheryl H,

Thank you for giving us feedback!
I am so sorry the room was to hot, normally we do not have this temperature during the summer. I wish the front desk staff also moved you to a different direction so you could open the windows. Please, if you are ever in Norway again, please feel free to contact me and I will upgrade your stay free of charge. We hope to see and hear from you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The hotel is located some 10 mins by shuttle bus from the airport. as it is located close to the runway 01L, you will hear some aircraft noise. Rooms are modern and clean, bed very comfortable for a good sleep. There are no shops or similar around. Food in hotel is really enjoyable, breakfast buffet offers all kind of food and drinks. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room recommendation : avoid room on ground floor with window to car park as it becomes noisy by cars and busses. Room rates are good. was a good stay and can recommend to use this hotel. if you have the time, enjoy the beautiful landscape around just some ten minutes to walk.

Room Tip: upper floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
JannicaLR, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear felixomat,

Thank you for staying with us! I'm really glad you had a nice stay.
We hope to see you again soon, welcome back!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nice hotel just under 5km from Oslo airport. We walked there with our backpacks no problem - safe and enjoyable walk. Hotel was good value for money with reasonably good breakfast ( quantity more so than quality), good rooms. The place could do with a hoovering, emphasis seems to be on a clean and trendy lobby area more than the corridors etc. Overall satisfied and would return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com
JannicaLR, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Congress Oslo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear dhughe546307,

I am so happy you are happy! Thank you for your kind review. We have actually started renovating the corridors and public areas this summer, and they will be finished by the end of august. We hope to see you again soon, welcome back!