1,277 results
All reviewsshuttle busclose to the airportclarion hotelper personoslo airportroom facingmodern designbreakfast buffetnice hotelother hotelstakes about minutesplace to sleepan early flightnice roombooked this hotelnice breakfastcosts nok
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I booked the Comfort Hotel RunWay because I had one night after holiday airrved late to Oslo. Hotel have great chill zone around reception, good vibe, music, staff very hepful. Shutle bus from and to airport cost you one way 70 nok. Breakfast very good! Maybe can be cleaner, found some hair in the shower.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
JannicaLR, General Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Deimon,

Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate you as our guest.
We hope to see you soon again, welcome back!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Good location, near the airport. Convenient if you have an early flight out. Shuttle bus provides service for a cost. Modern building, clean rooms, good wifi coonectivity, good breakfast selection. Noisy place if your room is located in a hallway near the elevators.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear John K,

Thank you for your review!
Welcome back!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I arrived here with my son and the reception girl asked what kind of room we preferred. My 8 year old son had been talking about the runway view so we asked about that and got a very comfortable room with a cool view of the runway. Very good breakfast. It was perfect for us and we have already booked here again when we go to Norway for Christmas. And also when we leave again in January.

Room Tip: Just ask about your preferences.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
JannicaLR, General Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear simsel,

Thank you for staying with us! I´m so pleased you are happy with us!
We hope to see you again soon, welcome back!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived to a friendly welcome booking 1 night before flying back home

I liked the decor and colours of the hotel

We had a small issue with our room, but nothing was to much trouble for the reception who quickly moved us

The room was clean and comfortable.... Not all rooms overlook the runway... And we didn't find it noisy

As others have stated breakfast was good.. Or should I say great because it was.. Lots of choice and real orange juice,

All in all nice hotel great breakfast has to be a bargain in Norway

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
JannicaLR, General Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear whippyicecream,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I´m very glad you had a nice stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I booked the Comfort Hotel RunWay because I had one night before flying from Oslo to Dublin. For some reason I could not find a bus that would go to the hotel, so I ended up walking with my luggage. The walk was a good workout, but if you do it, take water with you! I saw several busses as I walked.
Once there, the very nice front desk lady gave me some water. She checked me in.
The lobby has a lot of tables where people can eat and relax. Too bad all the sandwiches were sold out, but the crisps were good.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was wonderful! So very good. I sat at a table with a nice view.
I took the bus to the airport in the morning.
The staff is very nice and helpful!

Stayed: May 2017
JannicaLR, General Manager at Comfort Hotel RunWay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear LillyLyons,

Thank you for giving us feedback! I am so sorry you had to walk here, we have shuttlebusses every half hour and up to 4 times pr hour. I am glad you made it and liked our hotel! We hope to see you again, welcome back!

direktør