“Great sushi”

Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Haugesund
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

When there for lunch with friends and we were impressed by the wide range of sushi and especially the house specialties. Great place, good atmosphere, and great service! Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Nice staffs and friendly, good atmosphere. A little bit expensive but offer quality ingredients. Available for take away too.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh sushi, really nice staff and nice interior. I can’t believe i found this in haugesund! And green tea is really nice, and really ok prices

Reviewed 22 December 2017

They make amasing sushi. When we where there, the service were exellent and the the same. We will come back for sure.

1  Thank BrageM7
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is my go-to takeaway sushi when I'm on busniess trips to Haugesund. I'm actually looking forward to eating here, it has become sort of a highlight of my trips.

1  Thank PHE_1