Lowest prices for your stay
US$162
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$141
Agoda.com
US$131
Hotels.comUS$162
Priceline
TravelocityUS$162
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I forgot my belt in the room and called the hotel few hours later after check-out. Surprise: they say my belt was not found in anywhere. How it was not found if I am sure I left it in the hotel room? In five hours between the check-out and my call to hotel, my belt disappeared. The hotel simply say their employees didn't found anything and don't give any support or solution to the problem. I expected more of a well-known hotel like Sokos, but apparently they don't train very well their staff, are not good resolving problems and just don't care about their consumers.

Date of stay: February 2021
Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, Guest Services / Front Office at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Fernanda,

we are very sorry to hear that your belt is lost. We have a lost and found protocol in our hotel that we followed also while investigating your case. Unfortunately, nothing was found in the room or our housekeeping storage. We truly hope you will find your belt.

With kind regards,

Sanna, Front Desk Service Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

The staff there is not to serve customers. Internal phone calls are prioritized before customers. Kept several of us waiting while having conversation in the phone.
Check-in takes ages and staff is unpolite and slow.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
BSHFlamingo, Guest Relations Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear 2020tiana,

thank you for your review and staying at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo Vantaa. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy our service. However, in this situation our customer agent was doing what he/she is suppose to do. We serve all customers in chronological order. Answering the phone is very important, as it might be an emergency situation in the room that we would need to immediately react to.

I am very sorry to hear you found the check in process slow.

Wishing you all the best in 2020,

Sergey/BSH Flamingo Vantaa

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Nicely placed with regard to our office and probably a nice spa and mall. Reception and rooms in the part I stayed looked old and worn, bed was hard and pillows felt cheap. Will try to get a room in the new wing next time. Breakfast was ok but the breakfast room was crowded. Bad pressure in the shower and the soap/shampoo felt cheap too.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kyrre T
BSHFlamingo, Public Relations Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear kyrretamber,

thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo and taking time writing this review, we truly appreciate that.

I would like to start with apologizing about the fact that you did not care for your room and pillows. We take care of all our rooms around the year by replacing pillows, mattraces and doing some other renovations. The water pressure is reduced because we save nature recourses.

And of course - feel free to ask for a room from our Wing next time you are here :)

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our location and I hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Hotel was modern and very nice. It would be great to have the Spa included and a better Internet Connection. All others was perfect. The staff take good care of you and the breakfast is excellent. Looking forward for next time.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 10Diego1
BSHFlamingo, Guest Relations Manager at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Dear Andreas S,

Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo and taking time writing this review! It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

The SPA is not included because it is a different company that we do not own. However, we sell unique tickets that gives you unlimited usage of the SPA. Ask our staff for more information next time you are here :)

I will also forward your review about the internet connection to our IT team so they will check it.

Thank you once again for your kind review and I hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 January 2020

The shuttle bus was a very convenient way to get from the airport to the hotel. There was also a possibility to park the car for free. The check-in was fast and the staff was very friendly. There was a small confusion about the room but the staff handled it very well and professionally. The room was good and the bed was comfy. There was cold breakfast available already at 3 am, which was perfect due to the early flight.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Heidi H,

Thank you for staying at Break Sokos Hotel Flamingo and taking time writing this kind review. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyd our service, location, early breakfast and your room! We hope to see you again soon :)

Wishing you all the best,