Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$125
TravelocityUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
ZenHotels.comUS$122
Destinia.comUS$118
Agoda.comUS$111
All reviews train stop close to the airport aviation museum nordic choice helsinki vantaa airport superior room nice hotel airport area nice stay salmon railway station buffet breakfast euros design
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2021

Very nice rooms, etc. Very friendly staff. Food in the restaurant is okay, depending who cooks.

If you cannot stand barking dogs (which I experienced only for a couple of seconds, but this may of course vary per occasion) then it is advisable to see if they can book you a room away from any rooms where dogs are in

Room tip: Dogs are allowed in the hotel
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2021

Llegamos al Hotel a las 14:00h. Nos dicen que el check in es a las 15h, de acuerdo, nunca me habia pasado ante, pero son las normas, lo acepto. En la zona no hay nada para comer en 2 km a la redonda, pero esto sigue siendo problema nuestro, ya que el avion desde Rovaniemi era pronto y quizas no hemos comido suficiente, aun asi era un problema con un niño de 4 años. A las 15h en punto nos acercamos a la recepcion para hacer el check in, y el sistema se ha caido. Nos preguntan por la reserva, se la enseñamos y nos pregunta por el tipo de habitacion que tenemos, si cama supletoria o no, que si rellenemos una hoja, y les digo que no se lo de las camas supletorias, que hemos reservado y pagado esto (enseñando la hoja de reserva), una de las trabajadoras del hotel me responde de forma importinente y sonriendo, como si hubiera dicho algo inoportuno. Sigue con esa actitud mientras rellenamos el papel. Me pide el email y el telefono para cuando nos vayamos, cobrarnos. Le explico que ya lo hemos pagado y que no necesito dar mas datos... me vuelve a responder de forma impertinente. En este momento, veo que no somos clientes dignos de su atencion, quizas por ser españoles o por ser una familia, no cumplimos el perfil de hombre rico y trajeado... pido hablar con alguien para explicarle que quizas en otra ocasion, si nos van a tener 10 minutos rellenando papeles y diciendoles cual es nuestra reserva, que podrian avisarnos ya que llevabamos una hora de reloj esperando frente a ellos. El manager me explica cosa que no tienen que ver y me trata como si fuera estupido, como si mi sugerencia como cliente no fuera importante. Pues ya veo que no lo es, y no hay problema, pero claro, tras la experiencia en el Clarion de Helsinki.... lo bonita que es la habitacion, me es muy indiferente, puesto que si no fuera porque esta pagado, me voy a otro hotel de cabeza... y seguro que mas barato.

We arrived at the Hotel at 2:00 p.m. They tell us that check in is at 3pm, okay, I had never passed before, but they are the rules, I accept it. In the area there is nothing to eat within 2 km, but this is still our problem, since the plane from Rovaniemi was early and perhaps we have not eaten enough, even so it was a problem with a 4-year-old child. At 3pm sharp we went to the reception to check in, and the system has crashed. They ask us about the reservation, we show it to them and they ask us about the type of room we have, if we have an extra bed or not, if we fill in a sheet, and I tell them that I don't know about the extra beds, that we have reserved and paid for this (showing the reservation sheet), one of the hotel workers answers me in an importinent way and smiling, as if i had said something inopportune. Keep that attitude while we fill out the paper. She asks me for my email and phone number so that when we leave, she will charge us. I explain that we have already paid for it and that I do not need to give more information ... she answers me again in an impertinent way. At this moment, I see that we are not clients worthy of your attention, perhaps because we are Spanish or because we are a family, we do not meet the profile of a rich man and in a suit ... I ask to speak to someone to explain that perhaps on another occasion, if we They will have 10 minutes filling out papers and telling them what our reservation is, that they could let us know since we have been waiting for an hour in front of them. The manager explains things to me that they have nothing to do with and treats me as if I were stupid, as if my suggestion as a client was not important. Well, I see that it is not, and there is no problem, but of course, after the experience at the Clarion in Helsinki ... how beautiful the room is, it is very indifferent to me, since if it were not because it was paid, I would I go to another hotel head ... and surely cheaper.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2021

We stayed in a superior class room, and the hotel promised us in-room breakfast when booking the room. They asked what we would like, and we agreed on a menu and a time when it was supposed to be delivered. When it was 15 minutes late, we called room service and found out there was no breakfast, and we were told they had not served it in rooms during the whole Covid pandemic that has been going on for nearly two years now. The hotel breakfast was of course closed at this point, so we got nothing but disappointment and rumbling hunger for the journey home.

I can't believe this is possible that the sales service sold and also charged for in-room breakfast while it has not been an option for over 1,5 years. We did contact the hotel afterwards and got no real compensation for this absolute disappointment, they just returned the price of the breakfast. Can't recommend this hotel for anyone, even though the room itself was okay. There are so many options in this area that I definitely won't be staying in Clarion Aviapolis anymore.

Room tip: Our room in fifht floor was quiet
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

Hotel was ok for an airport hotel. A bit dark interior and really small windows, but nothing too bad. I would have hoped that it was a bit cleaner, no big problems here though. What bothered me during the stay was the Covid measures or rather a lack of them. None of the staff was wearing a face mask and the hotel did not encourage for wearing one either. Instead their approach to the topic was that you wear one of you want or you don’t. I found this bizarre. Though, it’s not compulsory to wear a face mask in Finland, many businesses encourage for it and normally the staff always wears one. Even though there were masks available, it seemed a bit ridiculous considering the hotel’s implied attitude. Also during breakfast there was no specific instructions in place and again no encouragement for example for wearing plastic glows or use of hand gel (which both were available if you looked carefully).

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

Ok hotel, i choice this hotel ,because app give me best price,
Hotel is new, rooms is new, breakfast good, staff good, parking outside 100m from hotel, i think train station is also under this hotel.good also next time same hotel, if price is ok this areas hotels

Date of stay: October 2021