“My favorite Italian restaurant in Vejle”
Review of Toscana

Toscana
Ranked #25 of 154 Restaurants in Vejle
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The service is great, fast and polite, smiling. Food tastes as if you're in Italy, perfect atmosphere!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The food was tasting swell, especially the lasagna, and we enjoyed the high quality taste/arranged details on the dishes. The environment could be better, but who cares as long as the food and the staff is lovely.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

In Denmark for the day on a business trip and needed somewhere to eat before going to the airport.
Have eaten here before and not disappointed on either visit - agree with other comments that it is not "true" Italian, but then again it is not in Italy.
Staff excellent and would visit again next time I am in Vejle

Reviewed 9 March 2017

After a few days in Denmark with steak, we wanted to find something else and decided to try this restaurant which is not far from our hotel. The food was very good. (We ended up having steaks anyway, but cooked in Italian style). We were happy with our choice of restaurant and would visit again.

1  Thank Kaneth25341
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I was there with my girlfriend and we both took 2 different dishes made of pasta. Way to much sauce and the taste was completely different from a classical Italian dish. Since I am Italian I usually know what to expect but I was negatively surprised.