“Best in town”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Foix for a few days and our host suggested this restaurant. We could not get reservations for our first night there but did for the next (Saturday).
We were greeted friendly by the waitress.
She explained which dishes were gluten free and which not.
My wife and I had the pumpkin soup as a starter. It was thick and wonderfull.
For mains my wife had the tuna with tomato and I had steak. The tuna just melted on your tongue and so did the steak.

For desert we shared the chocolate almond cake.

In all it was a great experience, the price to quality was very good.and we wanted to come back the next day (Sunday) but they are closed then. The waitress suggested a restaurant in Pomiers which we went to..... :-)

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Everything you could ask for and good value too.

Range of options for younger diners.

Superb friendly service from Francois.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We were at this restaurant last week. Price to value this is a top restaurant. I had the tuna which was fantastic and the others had meat which was equally good. The service was of high quality with friendly owners. We'll go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by during our day trip in Foix. Against all the odds we decided to order seafood. In particular we both had the tuna tartare as appetizer then I got the swordfish and my wife the tuna . The tartare looked good and tasted even better, the tuna my wife got was tasty but the swordfish with tomatoes, arugula and vegetables was just amazing, probably the best I ever tasted so far away from the sea. As dessert we got tiramisu and chocolate almond cake and they were both good. Caipirinha and mojito were right to the spot and even the coffee was more than acceptable even by napolitan standards. All this for only 48 euro in total seemed almost a steal.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Lovely meal in the historic centre of Foix. Varied and delicious menu. The child's menu was proper food but delicious and inviting for our 9 year old. Outstanding homemade pasta, lovely service, really nice location. We also had great company (but we provided that). Will definitely try and eat there again before we leave.