All reviews lovely hotel inter hotel an overnight stay loved this hotel night stop one night the river reception investment euros hallway parking wifi balcony facilities andorra france
Reviewed 15 September 2015

A lovely hotel next to a lake, very clean and well decorated. Friendly, helpfull staff. I arrived on my Harley Davidson and, interestingly, discovered the manager had one. Excellent restaurant with interesting dishes, well presented. The wine list is rather limited. My room was a little on the small side, but large balcony, view of the lake and price compensated for this.

Room Tip: Most room seemed to have a good view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Lovely location, lovely people, excellent food ...... However, service times to get dinner way too long. WiFi sporadic dependent on your room. Rooms vary from tired originals to well appointed new additions. On a good visit everything can be perfect, at other times a little disappointing. Can't be all bad though as I have been back 3 or 4 times now :-)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We couldn't fault this hotel which has easy access, pleasant and knowledgeable staff, nice restaurant with local food. The hotel is in a great location by a lake with lots of wildlife. The rooms and bed were very comfortable. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Stayed for 4 nights on business with colleagues . Rooms seemed to vary but I had a basic room which was fine. The hotel is right on the water and my room got a bit of a view. Bathroom was ok with a couple of sachets of shower gel and some soap, next time I may bring some! We did eat in the hotel on a couple of nights but as there were quite a few of us we did overwhelm the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 18 May 2015

My wife and I stayed for one night. We found the Hotel to be very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated next to a river and has areas of activities and various wild birds to watch. If I am ever in this area again I would choose to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple