All reviewsthe breakfast areastayed hereseine riveran optioncoffee makerspacious roomenjoyed my staymin walkrer stationbreakfast buffetbreadmicrowaveamenitiesminimumbusinesscentreparis
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Way way far away from any attractions or interesting things to do is this place. Sometimes the towels were fresh, sometimes not. The breakfast bar is great as long as the staff remembers to keep things updated. I showed up today to no silverware or cups or fruit. There is a nice bar and snack service but the one person on duty needed another set of hands to keep up with the demand. Spend a little more and stay closer to downtown.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

On the last day of my stay, I tried to grab a coffee as I was leaving early to airport. The person who was in charge told me that breakfast is served only at 7. I was fine with that and I just wanted to have a coffee and reached out to the machine. This guy comes charging at me and starts yelling. He keeps pointing finger at me yells at me. I am stunned and numb. Couldnt react and was scared as at that point there wasnt anybody in there. He then barges into the store area and slams the door. Then he comes out and I am standing there and I muster courage and ask him what the problem was. He again yells. I felt thats no way to treat a guest. I wasnt stealing or even misbehaving with him. Why does he have to shout. Was it because I was an Indian? I had written on the Accor hotel page about this incident and they havent got back to me yet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Maryline M, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Sir,
I am very surprised by your comment.
We are very attentive to our customers, I can not believe that one shouted on you.
We always welcome customers from all over the world!
I regret your comment and get closer to the collaborator to understand this situation.
Yours truly

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms are much bigger and better appointed than the tired looking regular Novotel nearby and now they have added a small food store in the reception it is very convenient for short stays.
Check in and out was very efficient with engaging young staff members.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello

It's a pleasure to see you again

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Business trip of 5 days.

The hotel is literally 5 min walk from the subway. Just next door to the banks of Seine river (for jogging :)).
It is very clean with a very friendly staff. They have their own little shop in the hall room so you can always grab sth to eat or drink. You can use for free a small but very convenient sport space. Some local events were proposed on arrival: free massage, jazz concert, foot game watching etc..

The rooms are extremely spacious with a great bathroom, small kitchen and a working space.
Why I give them the highest note?
Because of the wonderful comfortable bed and above all: a fantastic room acoustic!Zero noises guarantee a great rest and that is what I definitively had in this hotel.
Recommend 100%!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bogucka a
Maryline M, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you ! Thank you !

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay :)
Yes the banks of the Seine are beautiful to walk or play sports!
The comfort of our rooms and our shop will have delighted !
We hope to see you very soon !!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I very much appreciated the warm welcome. The staff are courteous, polite and and professional. The breakfast is rich with a large variety of fruits. Rooms are clean and spacious. Bed are also comfortable. The hotel has a small fitness.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Hope to welcome you again to Novotel Suites Paris Rueil Malmaison