All reviews business hotel rer station stayed here business trip room size is decent shower euros per night comfy bed la defense within minutes the hotel offers excellent staff pleasant stay centre paris office train
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Very expensive and luxurious hotel with nice building, helping and patient staff, good breakfast and modern bar. The rooms are normal in this price cathegory, the neary highway is not heard at all. Overall it fits to the needs of business stays, but the price is questionable.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
JACQUES P, Front Office Manager at Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Aleš P,

First of all a great thank you for choosing our hotel for your Business Trip in Rueil-Malmaison.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Rayane GHAMRI

Reviewed 25 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night for work & we arrived late due to taxi drivers striking at the airport & having to get the train which took about 1.5 hours.

I'd checked in on line & my key was ready when I arrived. The lady on reception was really helpful.

My room was very clean but very basic. The decor is out of date & there wasn't an ironing board in the room. The fridge had one bottle of water in it & that was all.

I was on the 4th floor & it was really quiet. I would choose to stay here again but probably will for business.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
JACQUES P, Front Office Manager at Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

Dear client,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison.

Osvaldo Capote
Front Desk manager

Reviewed 17 January 2016

After having tried several hotels in Rueil-Malmaison I stayed 3 nights at the Novotel and really enjoyed it. It is located in the business district so there is not much to do ay night but still there are few restaurants around and the city center is not that far. It is a classic Novotel hotel so there is no surprise.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
JACQUES P, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Client

Jacques Poyade

Reviewed 9 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
JACQUES P, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Rueil Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015