See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Is a budget hotel so even at Paris standard with 100 euros per night I do not excpect much so rooms are not an issue.
Hotel refused to honor the written original quote from reservation and charged the full rack rate, on check in I was told to speak to someone in the morning, in the morning a they told me that the hotel has no duty manager until 10 am???? what??I was told to email my issue, the response to my written compleint was a joke.
1 line, no apologies stating this is the rate for the euro tournament!!!!

this regardless of the fact that I was quoted less and I have a confirmation, Accor customer service team as useless, they asked me for a proof of payment? they charged me so they have that

avoid!!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Low budget hotel for good price however there are many red flags including hygiene, high breakfast prices, lack of towels and toilet tissue papers, AC that doesnt work in mid summer. The clerk isnt very helpful. The security is questionable.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Booked this hotel for a business trip -- Never mentioned on the booking that the entire hotel stay shall be paid at arrival -- the first night, the hotel staff was nice -- unfortunately the second and third nights the hotel receptionist did not let me in the room until I paid the room -- ridiculous payment system and terrible clients service --I was told I was not solvable, I could speak the Moliere language (when I actually do) and that I shall let the hotel receptionist work as he does not do his nails all day (he actually copied my sentence after he made me wait 40 mns refusing to do anything so that I could get some money in the room) -- I have never been treated that way by hotel staff and really regret having booked and paid for that horrible place. My advice : Do not go there unless you like being treated like a gangster. I am really ashamed of being French in this occasion and hope that tourists visiting Paris will stay somewhere else and experience the French welcome, definitively not at this hotel. Wifi was mentioned as good on the other reviews however, during my stay it was on and off all the time. Maybe bad vibes....

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2015

You know what you get: a clean room equipped with what you need (except for a hairdryer) but nothing more. The price-performance is good (for Paris region).
The only annoying part for business clients: you have to pay in advance and if you are not fast enough there is a wrong adress on the invoice (or the adress is missing). Then, there is no possibility to print another one with correct adress of your company. Hence, you might get a problem with your reimbursement.

Date of stay: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Small room with small bed. There is bank bed on top. clean. Very simple breakfast. Noise from other room can be heard clearly. No TV channel with english except CNBC. Good for business but not family. Many business travellers. Very quite during weekend

Date of stay: October 2015