“What an amazing stop off for tea - good coffee, good cake and service”
Review of Cafe de la Post

Cafe de la Post
Reviewed 3 May 2017

What an amazing little cafe. It's a mixed cafe come shop. As a shop it sells a good range of goods though the premises are small. And the lovely lady behind the counter manages to get the coffees out with cake and keep the shop going - brilliant! Not only that but they run a pizza system on Saturday night. Very clever - and what a choice of toppings. We didn't stop for one as we'd been out for lunch, but I am impressed by their system. I bought some locally made cakes on the way out and they were well worth buying. The cakes went round at work 2 days later which shows a lot of restraint on my part, and people really liked them. I'd be delighted to get back here for afternoon tea again. I owe an apology for not getting round to writing this for a couple of weeks. My friend and I have been very choosy about where we stop for lunch and afternoon tea. We've found some good places for both. This place delighted us.

2  Thank Erinacaenia

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Popped in for breakfast but they only do baguettes. Not an issue in the end as the sandwiches we did buy were lovely and tasty but we were on hoping for a full English.
If you just need a quick bite or a lovely coffee then this is ideal.

1  Thank fatbloke_2000_uk
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Lovely stop off to read the papers and to enjoy while walking through chadlington. We love this area of the world and had a really nice time.

Go have a look

1  Thank olliver_du_copper
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Great place for a coffee reward having cycled up a hill from any direction, a really good meeting point when cycle parties vary in pace. The cakes are naughty but nice and the bacon or sausage bagettes provide welcome refueling options!

1  Thank Alison C
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

First visit here today. My friend and I enjoyed a lovely lunch of jacket potatoes and a very delicious glass of red wine! Service was very friendly and food was delicious. A warm, inviting atmosphere and a good selection of both food and drink with the added bonus of a grocery shop, we enjoyed ourselves very much. Thank you to the owners!

1  Thank 900lubar