Review Highlights

Reviewed 9 March 2021
carolinedK4224QY
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

My first born is called Connor, so we had to stop and get a photo and make a video regaling him with facts about the hill that I completely made up off the top of my head.
Now let me tell you that if you follow the road toward Swifts Creek and look to your left, you will also get to experience the majestic Connor's Creek, where we also nearly stopped to grab another photo to add credence to my prior made up list of Connor related facts.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Stopped here on our drive just because it said lookout, great photo opportunity of the area and there is some local info here as well. If the weather is good stop for 5 mins for some photos

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank carolinedK4224QY
Reviewed 15 January 2021

We stopped at this wonderful lookout on Christmas day, late afternoon on our way to Omeo and had our tea and sandwiches. I was so inspired by the view that I'm working out how I can retrace the journey along the Great Alpine Rd from Swifts Creek by bicycle so I can see the views at a slower pace.

Just great!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Themikanic
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

A pleasant enough spot for a a quick stretch or morning coffee. Nothing particularly special though the picnic tables and sculpture are kind of interesting.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank 385krisj
Reviewed 3 November 2018

So I was driving from Bairnsdale to Omeo marvelling at the views on offer... but the road is a windy one and there are not a lot of safe places to pull over to take photos, particularly when there are so many bikes on the road... so you are wary of their needs. But as I got to the Swift's Creek area, there was a sign post for a lookout and here I pulled in.

The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful in this area... the lookout has information boards and plenty of parking. This was a great opportunity to take photos. I don't think you should drive past this when the opportunity presents itself... pull in, take ten minutes, and just enjoy the serenity and views.

Date of experience: October 2018