Good breakfast, lunch and dinner. Excellent, clean and nice room with sauna. Good parking area. Close to all needfull services. Shopping possibilities app. 1 km distance. Sport Centre - about 300m distance by walk.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
Good breakfast, lunch and dinner. Excellent, clean and nice room with sauna. Good parking area. Close to all needfull services. Shopping possibilities app. 1 km distance. Sport Centre - about 300m distance by walk.MoreShow less
Thank You for your visiting. Hotelrooms are so nice and comfortable. Our Sport Centre is growing all the time, the latest new facility is our gymnastics arena, duty open this month. Welcome again!
Nice stay at beautiful lake side. If you wish to do sports this is the right place. The local gasstation about 5 km from the resort offers resonable lunch too. Not very many restaurants nearby. Seinäjoki 30 min drive offers variety of restaurants.
Thank you Irma! We have so beautiful scenery and a we have also good buffet dinner and lunch every day,
Welcome and have a good day!
We had a 4-day family holiday at Kuortane this summer. Really wonderful experience if you are looking to do something together with family and in addition some activities.
Kids had their own activity while adults had something else at the same time. Our kids loved the place and the people who took care of them. Adult activities were well thought so you could scale up intensity as you like.
Also the package included use of swimming pool in the evenings.
Hotel itself was new, rooms very clean and wide. Restaurant food was great as well as you could see it was aimed for people staying there and doing sports.
Really healthy and excellent option if you are looking to do something else on your vacation!
We were extremely disappointed by this resort and i use the term resort very loosely. Our issues;
1) This isn't a resort, this is an athletes village with a few holiday rooms. What do i mean by this, well imagine 100, 200 or more teenage athletes roaming around. The facilities are designed for athletes only. I'm a physical guy but a gymnastics centre is no good to me and that which was available was average.
2) The facilities themselves you either pay for or have weird hours. E.g. The pool was closed on Sunday and open from 5pm-9pm on Monday. In all my life i've never seen this before.
3) I dont think a double bed is located anywhere in the resort. We kept being given single beds despite being a couple. In fairness, this seems to be a Finnish thing from my travels.
4) The buffet although cheap, feels like an army barrack. The food was normal (not good or bad) but the feeling i've having 200 teenagers eating around me at the same time is unusual. Furthermore, the buffet was open at 4pm -7pm or there abouts which again is designed for the athletes.
5) The gym which was available for resort was pretty average but given this was an olympic training centre, this was very poor. I believe a better one is available but you need to pay for it.
6) Parking is unusual too. You have to park 200m-300m away from the building and drag your bags around. Although not a huge issue, unusual problem in sort a big place.
7) Just to be clear for people looking at going here. This is in the middle of no where. Nice lake views and walks but nothing else.
The up's, 15min walk to supermarket, the rooms where nice, very bikes on offer, bowling alley in the complex and there is plenty of space to walk around.
All in all, zero chance of me going back here.
Spent a sporty weekend at Kuortane Sports Resort (Liikuntahotelli). The hotel is quite new so rooms are very nice, each with personal sauna. There is also small kitchen in the room so you can cook your own meals if you wish. In the bathroom you can also find a washing machine for your laundry. The restaurant is not that good, but serves basic food. Sports facilities are of course excellent.
I have been accomodated in the hotel a couple of times and won't hesitate to do it again. Comfortable size, nice beds, personal sauna, lake view. What's not to like about that.
Used their sports facilities too. They're excellent. Hint: Try Frisbeegolf!