“Nice service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The staff nice and friendly. The food is tasty. Enjoyed the wine we selected. Nice family restaurant. Great place to take a large group, esp family members.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Pleasant atmosphere. Comfortable seating near the window just before afternoon luncheon closing. Quick service.Tasty sauce. Very Good. Enjoyed.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had not been to Lidi for a few years and were taking some friends to a new place for them. Our choice was good. The valet parking is a plus. The manager was attentive and our server took very good care of us. Christina was knowledgeable about the menu and made very good recommendations. The wine list is pretty good. We ordered the stuffed mushrooms and calamari appetizers. Mushrooms were great while the calamari was average. Our main dishes were really good. We had veal and chicken piccata -- both of which were outstanding. The eggplant parmesan was a little above average. The fourth person ordered a chicken dish (I forgot the name) which she raved about all evening. The dessert was great. The chef was accommodating and cut it into four pieces for us. Our friends told us they were adding Lidi to their new places to return. Thanks.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Ristorante Lidi is the closest restaurant to the Hampton Inn. I chose this restaurant because of the good on-line ratings. I was dining alone and received excellent service. Tyler was my server. He recommended an outstanding Spanish red wine from the special wine by the glass list. I chose the gnocchi with wild mushrooms in truffle oil. I like to try entrees that are not typically on the menu of other restaurants. This was an excellent choice.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening as it was one of the closest restaurants from where we were staying. I had the eggplant part and my wife had the shrimp scampi. My 3 pieces of eggplant arrived with semi-melted cheese on top. This dish also included a small order of pasta which was bland. The shrimp was fresh on top of the pasta which had a nice taste. We were somewhat disappointed in the portion sizes, especially for an Italian Restaurant but when you're in tourist area, I guess this is what you can expect.