“What a shame indeed”
Review of The Camel Pub

The Camel Pub
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Ban Chang
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great decor, looks just like an English pub. Food is a real let down. Had the lasagna the first day, which tasted hardly anything. Not even sure what the top half was. Mashed potatoes?? The next day day I had the cheese bacon burger. Which ingredients do you need to make that? Bun, patty, bacon and cheese. That's exactly what you get, nothing more.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I sat waiting for 15 minutes ,after ringing the service bell twice , staff to busy playing with there phones, then the waitress shows up with a terrible attitude and the words what do you want , my reply was nothing and I got up and left the place straight away, I went to Finnegans bar 5 minutes away on my bike for a great breakfast , I was in Ban Chang for a month and I refused to spend one penny there after my experience ,
Thanks Alan

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Greath food and many kinds to choose From
Can recomend fore sure .

Tried both mexican food and spareribs both verry food taste

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

that this great Pub that was once THE restaurant in Ban Chang has manage to completely loose their way. We were warned that the Camel had gone seriously down hill, and sadly we found that to be true. I hope if you try them they will provide you with better service and quality than we received. Best of luck.

1  Thank Brian J
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Had a wonderful meal and a couple of drinks with my wife. Nice and relaxing place, food was very nice and portion size was good. Will go back again!