“Always good”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bilsborrow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017

One of our favourite places to eat when in the area,sometimes difficult to get a table and have to wait for one to come free.
Good menu lots to choose from and lots and lots of cakes, a suggestion though I wish they would put the sandwiches on a bigger plate as I ordered a prawn sandwich and when it arrived the plate not big enough it was overflowing with salad etc., and the prawns were falling out of the sandwich onto the table.

1  Thank Denny8129

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Lovely lunch but can get busy busy busy . We boooked for 8 people but tried again for 2 the following week and the que was so long it would have taken 40 mins to get a seat ... we left .

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Visited this afternoon, why have we left it so long , food excellent quality & plentifull, staff
excellent , will be back very soon.

1  Thank neil s
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Light Ash for lunch. I had bacon and egg on white bread and my wife Judith had goats cheese and red onion quiche. We will certainty be returning again but with friends.

1  Thank Terry G
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I came here the other day for lunch with friends. Staff were friendly. There's lots of choice for a lunchtime, ie. sandwiched, salads, paninis, jacket potatoes and then some proper meals. The portion sizes were huge. Nice food! My meat was slightly overdone which was the only negative. Loads of cakes to choose from and they tasted great!!