US$63
Redstones Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$87
Premier Inn Glasgow (Bellshill) Hotel(Bellshill)(Great Value!)
US$82
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Glasgow East Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$101
US$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$83
US$68
Priceline
All reviewssteak pienice lunchbusy barlunch menupateeveryone enjoyed their mealexcellent menusundaefood was lovelyblack puddingpiping hottrain stationcourse mealfew drinksstayed one nightangelsportions
Reviewed 9 February 2016

meal was lovely chicken mushroom pepper sauce perfect ,soup hot coffee lovely service polite and friendly steak pie was enormous and told in good faith it was lovely staff friendly and inviting would recommend this place no problem

Stayed: October 2015
CharleneClay, Sales Manager at Angels Hotel Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent visit to the hotel and I am delighted that you enjoyed your food choices on the day and that our customer service was to our usual high standards. I have passed your comments onto our General Manager and Head Chef. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Was invited to dinner by my nephew as I was picking him up from work to take him furniture shopping. We thought we would try Angel's as it's near the train station I picked him up from. Their Gluten Free menu was brill plenty to choose so I selected the Chilli Beef and Rice, my nephew had Lasagne, Chips and Garlic Bread... Think the Chilli Beef should come with a Government Health warning as it was Hot Hot Hot!... felt like Mick Jagger rubber lips by time I had finished it lol. Joking aside we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal and staff were attentive and friendly, would highly recommend it to friends and family x

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your fantastic and very kind words, glad you enjoyed the chilli beef although it was a little on the hot side for you and that your nephew enjoyed the Lasagne. I will pass your kind comments about the staff and your meal to our General Manager who will pass over to all staff involved. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

A very nice room , friendly and helpful staff, located across the road from the train station and bus stop for fast and frequent services to Glasgow. Within walking distance of Bothwell Castle and lovely walks along the Clyde.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Michael m
CharleneClay, Manager at Angels Hotel Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and comments about our staff. We are very popular with those perhaps eating or drinking before heading into the city centre or the hydro and of course for those wishing to explore the local area. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

If you want to be disappointed this is definitely the place to go! I telephoned and booked a family meal a week in advance, which was confirmed by a member of staff by telephone two hours later only to be telephoned with only 24 hours to go telling me they had made a " mistake and there was No table available "as there was a Christmas Party booked.The excuses came fast and furious and everyone blamed everyone else..... To be honest it was an utter shambles. We were offered alternative tables at their sister venues the Dalziel Hotel and the Parkville but to be honest if I wanted a meal there I would have booked there in the first place! Well let's be honest its customers who keep restaurants open and this is one place that definitely won't be getting any of my hard earned cash!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really sorry to hear that there was confusion over your booking at our venue. The General Manager has also received an email from yourself and as such is looking into and will come back to you with his response once he has had a chance to look into. I can only apologise for any confusion caused for this.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

It is always the people who work there who leave the biggest impression. I am happy to say that Angels stands out when it comes to customer service. Simple things like sharing a laugh with the waitress in the restaurant, or the bar staff remembering your drink order when you return to the bar. These things make you feel relaxed and welcome, which is a great way to end a busy day. Our room was smart and comfortable. The restaurant offered a varied menu backed up with friendly efficient service. The adjacent bar was vibrant and busy. This place is definitely doing all the right things.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
CharleneClay, Manager at Angels Hotel Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thank you so much for providing us with your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. We pride ourselves in fantastic customer service and the special touches which as you say makes our customers feel special. Having customers provide us with feedback allows us to know what we are doing right. We hope to see you back to our venue soon.