All reviews turn down service rooftop bar beautiful hotel havana bar beach chair service romantic getaway emerald coast hotel restaurant long weekend gulf view beautiful beach rosemary turndown valet ritz bellman mirror
Reviewed 5 November 2018

This is a beautiful property. We had a short visit here, the best part of the hotel is the roof top at sunset! You can enjoy a glass of wine and a wonderful view! The staff is very attentive and make you feel very welcome!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

It was definitely one of the best hotels me and my husband have ever stayed in , especially service and attention to details.
From the moment of our arrival to departure everything was excellent. We loved our room and even ordered breakfast in bed and just stayed in till noon .
Big thank you to everyone who made our anniversary so special , we will be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
David M, General Manager at The Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear svetlanasmirnova:

Thank you so much for giving us such an amazing review of your recent Anniversary getaway to The Pearl!

Our location in the center of the village of Rosemary Beach, and steps from the white sands of the Gulf gives us a setting that is second to none. However, it truly is our first class staff of hospitality professionals that bring The Pearl to life. Day in and day out, our entire team strives to provide the pleasant and gracious service that is the hallmark of true Southern hospitality.

On behalf of our entire team of ladies and gentlemen, we thank you for your praise and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Rosemary Beach.

With regards,

David Merryman
Hotel Manager
The Pearl Hotel

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Worst hotel experience of my life. I very seldom write reviews but this experience warranted it. As a former corporate meeting planner, I have worked with numerous hotels on many levels. I have never been as frustrated and disappointed with a property as I am with The Pearl. After finding out that a Hurricane was expected to hit hours before we would be leaving we called and asked The Pearl for a refund. We were told "weather is fickle" and "it is only a state of emergency not a mandatory evacuation so we aren't allowing cancellations/refunds" Our choice was to either chose to fly the next morning to where a category 3 hurricane was headed or lose close to 100,000 points we had used to book the property. After pressing we were finally allowed to rebook for another date. Trying to arrange the rebooking was an absolute nightmare.

Each time I called I was given a different answer or story about if the rebooking was completed, if my confirmation was on the way, etc. After close to 24 hours, literally hours on the phone with The Pearl and 10+ phone calls between my rewards program and The Pearl I was told that my reservation could not be moved. This was after being told numerous times my reservation was moved! Because I was assured it had been moved, I have already made non-refundable flight reservations. The Pearl says that their system will not work with the 3-party vendor.

After wasting hours upon hours of my time and promising me again and again that my stay was booked and completed, I would expect The Pearl to comp my stay or to make things right...being a luxury property that gets $500/night by having great customer service and given the very poor experience I had. Instead, my reservation during the hurricane was cancelled by the hotel (which they refused to do 24 hours prior even though we begged) and I have two non-refundable tickets for March and no reservation at The Pearl. If I want to book a new reservation I will have to pay for a 3rd night due to a 3rd party minimum. I have stayed and worked with high-end properties like Fairmont and St. Regis. Don't expect that level of service here though you pay similar prices. While those I spoke with at The Pearl seemed like they were wanting to help, they either different have the training or authority to make things right. Had we listened to them, we would currently be sitting at their hotel 9 hours from home with no car under a mandatory evacuation the day after we arrived!

Having stayed in and around Rosemary many times, I always thought The Pearl was a beautiful property and looked forward to staying there. Extremely disappointing!! Definitely do not use rewards or book through any 3-party website. Any changes are a nightmare and they are very unwilling to make concessions unless they have no choice basically!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
14  Thank Lauren E
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The people were very nice. The area is awesome. Lots of shops and restaurants in walking distance.

No beach service to speak of and you have to give up your beach chair @ 5:30 which
sucks if you are wanting to take in the magnificent sunsets.

The last night of our stay the staff had dimmed the lights and had candles going. with fresh cookes bed side which was very nice!
it

Room tip: bring your own beach chair if you want to stay beyond 5:30 enjoy the local shops 30a is awesome
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cjb_cjb01
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We live nearby and wanted a short getaway weekend for a birthday. We had such a wonderful time at the Pearl. Such a pleasant, genuine staff across the board Great amenities......highly rec checking out the pool areas at the Watersound Beach Club. Fun area. We will be doing this again and recommend to friends that are visiting.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at The Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear jjsmith2017:

Thank you so much for choosing The Pearl for celebrating a Birthday weekend, and for taking a moment to give us such great feedback on your stay.

With our location in the heart of Rosemary Beach, we are lucky to be surrounded by so many experiences and activities that make up a memorable stay. However, it is definitely our dedicated team of ladies and gentlemen who bring The Pearl to life; they all work tirelessly to ensure that all of our guests have an amazing stay, and I'm so happy to hear that they made your weekend so wonderful.

Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again soon!

Regards,