Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2019

So close to home yet has all that I look for: Confortable bed, decent spa/sauna/hammam, kayaks available to borrow for free, great service and a reasonable price. Can't ask for more. I haven't tried the food, I find the menu pricy as I usually come here with my kids and all, I'm not going to pay $30 for 5 people for bacon and eggs.... The view of the lake or of the nature reserve in back are quite pleasant in the morning as well.

Stephan and friends are always a pleasure to deal with. Great respect for them all.

We travel all over the world looking for interesting spots, but this place right in our back yard fits the bill quite well.

Thank you gang! See y'all soon!

Date of stay: August 2019
EquipeHSLB, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Suites Lac-Brome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Thank you for your beautiful comments we really appreciate what you say.
We look forward to welcoming you and hoping that you will come to taste our breakfast which offers more than eggs and bacon !! :-D

Reviewed 24 August 2019

For the price of these lovely rooms, the amenities leave much to be desired. There was no creamer for the coffee in our room. They said they had run out. My dinner in the hotel restaurant was disappointing. I had a heart of romaine salad, but as I turned the hearts over, the centers were brown. The prices for of their entries were too expensive for the size of portions one received. The desk clerks are very sweet, but unhelpful for those of us who do not speak French. There are no snack or beverage or ice machines nor a small kiosk or store for a cold drink or munchie attack. The room is lovely and very comfortable.

Room tip: Ask for a 3rd floor room overlooking the lak.
1  Thank Sister BJ B
EquipeHSLB, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Suites Lac-Brome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

We sincerely regret that your experience did not live up to your expectations.
We would appreciate to welcome you again because we are confident that your experience will not be the same.

sincerely

Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

We recently were in Quebec staying at Hotel Lac- Brome. Everything from the location, through the check in and exit was a delight.
The rooms are spacious and invite one to unwind
Each room has a private balcony- great to enjoy the early sun or sunset. The food in the restaurant was excellent and tasty.
Close to small towns for exploration, and wonderful meals while enjoying the beauty of the lakeside are.
Definitely the only place you should look at booking. Close enough to Sherbrooke to offer multiple options and sightseeing. A great biking venue as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business

we would like to thank you for this beautiful comment that makes us warm to the heart and makes us want to give our best to always satisfy you.
We would be particularly pleased to receive you at your next visit to Brome Lake.
Best regards

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The room was large and clean but fireplace did not work. Breakfast was very limited. Asked for a wake-up call for 7:15 and got it at 2:00 am! When I reported this the next morning, the clerk was only interested in telling me how she had done everything right and that it wasn’t her fault rather than apologizing!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Louise P
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Nice hotel located on a lovely drive along the lake. Lots of parking. Large, well-lit lounge.
We arrived early and were told the room would be ready in 2 hours. We left bags and then went into town. Charming Knowlton. We came back 2 hours later and told the desk we were waiting in the lobby—nice comfy chairs there. Other guests arrived and were checked in and given keys. ?. We went up and asked to be checked in. We got the keys. Room was very nice facing the lake—obstructed view due to trees. This hotel is not lakefront—it’s across the street. I knew we should get a reservation for dinner and we phoned the desk and got attitude about why we did not just make the call using our cell phone. Note to management: Some sensible people do not use expensive minutes as the desk/concierge can make these calls. We were told by the man ‘If I have time, I will call.’ Note to management: It is never, “if I have time”. It is always, ‘I will be glad to assist you when I have a moment. I will phone you to confirm’. Yeesh! Otherwise all was OK. Night lights in the bathroom are suggested.

Room tip: Ask to face the lake on the 3rd floor.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Venture678891, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Suites Lac-Brome, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments. We note your disappointement regarding the reception during your visit. We apologize for it. The reception is there to meet your expectations and it was not up to what we expect from our staff. We take note in order to improve the procedure in order to be up to date with special request. Hoping, however, that your stay was pleasant and you wish a nice day.