“Best tiramisu ever”

Price range: US$14 - US$18
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We went there on a Thursday night after dinner for the tiramisu, queue is still long but it's fine, customers turnover is quick and we are still full. Being seated after 20-minutes of wait, and ordered a carbonara and tiramisu for sharing for the group of three. Carbonara is so good, and tiramisu too! I love the texture and the taste of the tiramisu, not overly sweet and it's so moist. Perfect sweet ending to the night. Delizioso!!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Heard so much of this place, however there was no big wow factor to it. Chicken on cream sauce was yummy and the pizza would be the best dish we had. I'll recommend you to order some garlic bread if your having the muscles as you can deep it on the sauce, yummmm.
However, tiramisu is their best seller but not the best tiramisu.
I reckon those Gnocchi tasted like the instant ones and would not recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Having heard so much about this restaurant, we decided to make our way there while we were in Perth for a holiday. We did not regret it.

Be warned, the queue can be long but it moves pretty fast. You will get seated quickly if you are in groups of 2 or 4.

The restaurant was packed, with tables barely a centimetre away, but you will be comfortable once you are seated.

Service staff is excellent and prompt, just catch their eye with a wave of your hand and they will assist you almost immediately.

We went with the waiter's recommendation and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We suspect everything on the menu is just as nice. The pasta and pizza we had was filled with lots of fresh ingredients and the serving is large enough for two adults, maybe even three if you intend to try more of their stuff.

Items you should really try are the chili mussels, pizzas and Tiramisu.

Finally, wash it down with a cup of flavorful cappuccino.

When paying at the counter, the manager asked how was our meal. I said "it was excellent!"

1  Thank nightfall88
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Ordered a Margherita Pizza and it was awful. Just a cheesy mess. It was not a true Margherita Pizza. No improvement since the last time I ordered pizza from this establishment 2 years ago. Will not be going back. Plenty of other options nearby.

1  Thank Itterom67
Reviewed 29 November 2016

My colleague and I have visited this restaurant 3 times now for a late evening meal after we complete a commitment at a nearby College. The first two times we felt the serves were too large so I phoned the restaurant before going again to determine if they served their dishes in entree size. I was told they did. When we went there on our third visit, we asked the waiter if the dishes we ordered were available in entree size - and he replied they were. Imagine our amazement when the arrived full size! We immediately pointed out to him that he had said they were available in the smaller size - to which he insisted he had said no such thing. We ate as much as we could and then asked for the remainder to be given to us in take away containers. We raised the issue with the cashier who basically told us were wrong and despite being told otherwise on the phone and the waiter. To add insult to injury, my dish (Saltimbocca) was tasteless and meat was tough. Not a good experience!

1  Thank Don O