The Stirling Arms Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Booked my mum in here for a night as she was spending a night in Perth before flying to Kalgoorlie - she was visiting from the UK. Slav was absolutely amazing. I had requested a room on the ground floor as my mum is getting on a bit and doesnt do stairs well. He called to let me know all their rooms had access by stairs and he had put a room on hold at another hotel in case it wasn't going to be suitable (mum decided she could deal with the stairs). He kindly printed out some flight info for my mum, helped her with suitcases to her room, set alarms on her mobile and pre ordered a taxi for her for the morning to the airport to make sure she made it on time. And then just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he emailed me the next day to check she'd made it ok. There is nothing better than good service. I'm over the moon and would definitely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stayed at the Stirling Arms on Friday 16 Feb 2018 and the renovation is remarkable. The rooms were fresh, comfortable and attractive without the tacky "look good" you sometimes get. Uncluttered, simple functional, very clean, great helpful staff and a good atmosphere. We require gluten free options which were reasonably provided for and talking with the wait staff we could have had other things developped by Chef on demand so very accommodating. Thanks for the great night out on "our" Valentine's.

Room Tip: Rooms 1, 2 and 3 look over the side road, the others are on a shared balcony overlooking James Street and the Guidford central area
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely night at the sterling arms, newly renovated so very clean and tidy. The staff were so helpful and even gave us a later check out time and stored our bags until we headed back to the airport.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Just open for accommodation in the past week I believe that I was only the second person to stay here since it reopened after renovation.
Fairly simple accommodation - the hotel doesn't have reception or communal dining areas, etc but the keys are obtained from the pub's bottle shop.
The staff were friendly and keen and the accommodation was neat, clean and comfortable.
Conveniently located to Guildford's shops and cafes it is ideal for a low fuss stay where in-house meals are not required.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family