Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$92
eDreamsUS$91
getaroom.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019 via mobile

Great hotel. Kind staffmembers who have no problem with talking English. This is often a problem in Italy. The Gym (with over 40 machines!) is perfect if you want to a good workout. Good pool to relax afterwards.
As a vegetarian/vegan their could be a little more options but they still had some choices. The only thing i missed at breakfast was Soymilk/yoghurt.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 148wesleyl
Reviewed 28 June 2019

Excellent front office staff including Simona - who gave us lots of hints and tips about locations to visit, good beaches for time of year/weather and bars - Neb Cafe really nice place to chill out of an evening post a busy day sightseeing.

Room tip: It could be a mid-range but we got an excellent deal.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hexty
Reviewed 20 March 2019

I like this hotel, safe, tidy, great staff! nice people working there. English speaking.
if you came for short stay , that good place to stay.
tasty Italian restaurant, very good service.
Reception is the best! they helped me a lot! Francesca number one!
they also got sauna and open air pool!

Room tip: ask second or third floor
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MichaelDolgy
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

At our checkin one of the beds was not ready and there were no blankets at all. It was 23:00 pm, traveling with kids.
At breakfast, more than an hour before closing there were not scrambled eggs, bacon,. This by the way was the only hot dishes, very poor. The staff at breakfast was not at the place for many minutes to warn them for replacing.Even the coffe machine was not working properly one morning.You have 2 machines and there was only one working and not well???.
We tried dinner one night. From the menu, we were informed there was nothing from the starters once we had decided not before. Also we asked for the fish of the day, once informed, we ordered three. After ten minutes the waiter is coming back informing there was only one. Incredible, what a poor atention, range of meals.
Lastly, we had an offer from Black Friday which included one spa day. We received an email from you several weeks before the staying. For our surprise, the staff at the reception told us it was not like that. We needed 2 days, arguing for gaining our rights.
As you can see, many different issues for a short time.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 343javierg
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel does not meet expectations let alone go the extra mile.
I’m currently staying at this hotel and I would not consider it 4* for various reasons.
I would not recommend staying in Carbonia as it is so far from anything worth seeing, I expected the hotel to make up for that in other ways but it does not.
The rooms are average, however we noticed upon arrival the hotel room booklet was missing and we only had one large towel. Reception had to photocopy the booklet for us as they didn’t have spares. This is sub standard.
The shower is powerful however the knobs on the shower are very stiff and hard to use. The complimentary toiletries are average. The tv only has 1 English Channel which is a news channel. Other hotels I have stayed at in Europe have a much bigger selection, which would have made the stay better as there is nothing to do nearby and the hotel provides no entertainment. The hotel does not allow you to bring any food or drink in and refuses to open a bottle of wine bought from the supermarket without charging corkage, which I think is ridiculous. The minibar in the room is overpriced and unlike other hotels I’ve stayed in the hotel does not provide complimentary water or anything else for that matter.
There is no duvet on the beds just a sheet.
The breakfast is average, it is not restocked quick enough so many things run out. The pastries are not fresh and the cereal options are very limited.
The WiFi in the hotel is very poor and you have to re-log in every 2 minutes via social media which is very awkward, it would be better if they just had a normal WiFi system, because of this I’ve had to use mobile data.
The hotel does not have any brochures for excursions or things to do in Sardinia.
I am shocked that the sauna at the hotel is not free and they charge 10 euros for 30 minutes, whereas the sauna at most other hotels in Europe I’ve stayed at is complimentary! Shocking. It seems the hotel will try to make any extra money they can by charging for everything.
On a positive note, reception staff are very friendly. However overall the customer service provided by this hotel is poor and below standard. I would definitely not recommend this hotel and would not stay here again. If I hadn’t prepaid I would have changed hotel after the first night.

The room is clean and the beds are okay.

Date of stay: September 2018