“Good value.”

Add it.
The Old Siam
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Thirroul
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The food here is great , we often go for there lunch special . It's always tasty and served pretty quick. My favourite is Basil chilli chicken with steamed rice. We have also had takeaway from here and that has been good as well.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Thirroul looking for a quick dinner on a Monday evening.
Without having read any TripAdvisor reviews we noticed that The Old Siam looked much busier than anywhere else in town.
We had a delicious dinner. A highlight was restuffed crab. Moist, delicious crab meat in a very light, tempura-style batter. Thoroughly recommend this choice for dinner. As we left, we were told that the restaurant does home delivery. I informed the lady that we came from Sydney. Sadly, Sydney is outside their delivery area!
We'll definitely be back though. One of the best Thai cheap eats I've had.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The staff are lovely. However, I had quite possibly the MOST tasteless and bland Basil Chilli fried rice. There was truly zero flavour. Not sure I'll return, given how many other decent Thai restaurants are in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Good food. Always tasty. Pad see Ew and Basil chill chicken recommended. Sometimes service slow that all

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Looking for Thai food in Thirroul, we checked tripadvisor, and arrived at the Old Siam.
Unfortunately the place smelled like some supermarket deli areas - off !
My wife and I had a quick conversation and made our way to another nearby Thai restaurant on western side of highway.