“A bright light in the northern suburbs”
Review of The Postmans

The Postmans
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Thirroul
Price range: US$64 - US$90
Description: The backbone of our produce is the nature of ILLAWARRA - the wild as well as the cultivated. Our cuisine is regional, yet we are inspired by the whole world. We follow the rhythm of the years and the cycle of the seasons. We constantly explore and develop our base of ingredients and techniques. We cultivate our own herbs and vegetables, and collaborate closely with our suppliers. We grow, harvest, preserve, serve, and love
Reviewed 6 September 2017

A pleasurable experience on every level, fantastic food wonderful service and lively atmosphere, I have dined there twice and wil go there again and again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The Postmans is an establishment that all restaurants should measure themselves against. Perfect, attentive friendly service shines within seconds of entering and only gets brighter as the experience continues. An innovative fresh menu that showcases the flavors in every bite is unfailing. Postmans - If I could pick you up and move you to Sydney I would. Dining here is a must do Thirroul experience and I for one cannot wait to do it all again. Thank you to Postmans and your team for giving me faith in our hospitality industry. You nailed it.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

As a New Yorker by birth and a Sydneysider for the past 7 years, I am not easily impressed when it comes to dining out....which is why The Postmans is an absolute MUST when in the area! The portions where perfection as were the taste, wine and service. A brilliant find that I will definitely revisit on my next trip down from Sydney!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Divine food and service. Highly recommended. The staff are knowledgeable about the food and wine they serve. I could not fault this restaurant at all.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Excellent, professional and knowledgeable staff.
The food is incredible with great attention to detail.
Good atmosphere and good price.

1  Thank YLisette