“Fresh Food”
Review of Island Bites Ltd.

Island Bites Ltd.
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in North Side
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Cay-Mex Grill featuring local and Mexican favourites. Conch fritters, ceviche, tacos, nachos and even homemade ice cream to name a few. All sauces are homemade from our garden. Our home base is North Side but we cater special events so please call or follow us on Facebook for real time updates.
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We had awesome tacos here , both fish and vegetable. It’s a foos truck but fun staff and clean picnic area to sit. If you are on the North side, this is a great stop

Date of visit: October 2018
Tracy E, Owner at Island Bites Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thanks for the review Sue B. We just introduced a new veggie taco for vegans that includes black beans, corn, Pico de Gallo and fresh guacamole :-).

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Had just been to the Caves (v good) and hungry..had seen this place a few times in passing..and decided to stop and try out.
Very good!! Tasty fish and chips and smoothie..our friend had the mahi mahi and fruit drink and he was equally impressed.
Very Clean food stop and good area to sit out at..with shade if needed..and even a hammock!
They deliver in the area..so an added bonus..we'll be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Tracy E, Owner at Island Bites Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Jennifer we are glad you stopped :-). Thank you for taking time to write a review and share with others. We hope to serve you again soon. Please call the number on our website as our hours of operation may vary for the month of September as we head into the slow season.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We passed by Island Bites almost everyday going from Rum Point to other parts of the Island. My kids wanted to eat here everyday- this is how amazing the food is. Service was awesome and they were so helpful. We loved the pulled pork and chicken tacos, and mango shakes.

Date of visit: August 2018
Tracy E, Owner at Island Bites Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Thank you! We are grateful for the feedback. We are glad your kids loved the food too. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Currently staying at the Westin and decided to venture over to Rum Point. Saw this little gem and turned around to stop for lunch. Jerk chicken was amazing...and the breadfruit fries OMG amazing. I poured the spicy jerk sauce over my chicken and rice to give it a little extra heat as I like it very spicy but even without the added sauce, it was delicious. Owner stopped over at our table to chat while we waited and she was the nicest woman I have ever met. Will definitely return if we make it back to Grand Cayman. I definitely recommend you dont skip Island Bites if you are here!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Tracy E, Owner at Island Bites Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time while on vacation to write your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed our version of jerk chicken. Thank you for your kind words as we want our customers to remember our service as well as the food. :-).

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing! My favorite was the pork taco but closely followed by the shredded chicken taco. My husband's favorite was the Carne asada taco but the runner up for him was the mahi mahi. We loved the tacos so much we figured we would try their hot chicken and fries. Now mind you we have been to Nashville TN several times and love Hatti B'. So they had a lot to live up to and did not disappoint! We decided when in Cayman, do it hot. It was very spicy, but packed full of flavor none the less. Absolutely amazing flakey crust with a juicy chicken breast inside. The fries where all fresh cut and fried just right. Even the pickle was fresh and crispy. Being the sissy I am I decided to cool off with a bit of their homemade ice cream. Just went with plain vanilla, but it brought me back to my childhood when me and my great grandpa used to sit on the front porch churning the ice cream in his wood bucket! If you are looking for amazing food this is your place! Best money we have spent on food all week.

Date of visit: August 2018
Tracy E, Owner at Island Bites Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We are happy to know you really enjoyed the homemade delights. Chef Huey takes pride in his craft. We are grateful for the feedback as it helps us with keeping customer satisfaction strong.