Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Trip.comUS$142
TravelocityUS$142
Orbitz.comUS$142
StayForLongUS$145
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I actually had a reservation to stay here one night and then go meet some friends at Harbour Island. When we landed the very nice gentlemen who was our taxi driver told us it would be $160 each way to the hotel. We ended up going straight to Harbour Island vía a $5 ferry and staying an extra night there for $107.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank Sonia V
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I recently visited the property for work just yesterday. While the rooms were nice and tidy and the view was killer, the food was overpriced and awful. I paid way too much for bad tasting food. I ordered the crab cakes with pineapple salsa as a starter. This being the land of pineapples, I was excited. What I got was a heavily breaded fritter type thing that had a crispy crust (probably panko) and inside was a mush of nothing resembling crab. On top was a quarter of a canned pineapple ring. No salsa. Beneath the "crab cake" was a slice of a cherry tomato. In the center was some sort of sauce made from mayo, mustard, ketchup and hot sauce. Typical conch fritter sauce. It tasted like super hot saw dust. My main was a 9 oz NY Strip with a mushroom cream sauce and mashed potatoes with a veg medley. The mash was pretty good actually and was not flakes but real live potatoes. The veg were obviously from a plastic bag that was zapped in the microwave and was heavily seasoned with seasoning salt. I asked for my steak medium rare. It was over cooked and covered in the heavy cream sauce. With a cola and a small bottle of water, I dished out $50 and change. For that kind of money, I really wished the food was good. It wasn't. I should have expected as much when the cook was the one checking us in. Sorely disappointed because I really wanted them to be good and they weren't. I'm a bit suspicious of reviews calling the food good since everyone we encountered on the island agreed that the food there was routinely bad. I have to be honest here, they were absolutely right.

Room tip: The view almost made up for the horrible food. Spectacular view overlooking the sea.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this resort before and decided to come back for our Christmas vacation. And for the second time around they didn't disappoint! It was amazing! The room was clean and well stocked on towels, toiletries and coffee/tea. The pool area was cleaned daily and the yard was well kept and beautiful. Although it was a bit breezy during our stay there that did not stop us from enjoying breakfast on the patio a few mornings. I highly recommend the stew conch- it was DIVINE(on both trips)!! And the evening menu is FANTASTIC! Average priced and cheaper than some other local restaurants. Ms.Patricia threw down in that kitchen!! A special thanks to Ms.Patricia and Jet Li(yes it's his name ) for making that trip extra special for me and for helping plan my birthday surprise. I am truly grateful! And a special thanks to Mrs. P.Johnson and our housekeeper as well, sorry I didn't get her name. And everyone else who made our week unforgettable!! Will be back again!

P.s: I would only recommend that management place a microwave and telephone in each room. My boyfriend got kinda annoyed walking to the kitchen to heat food (I like my food hot lol ).

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank 487alif
Pauline J, Manager at Unique Village, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you so much!!! We enjoyed have you stay with us.
Thank you for the recommendation of the microwave and telephone in the rooms. We will begin working on that.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

This place is truly a get away the view of the beach is absolutely breath taking, the staff was extremely efficient and friendly. From the time I checked in with Pauline,to my room being cleaned by Denise. The Food was excellent and is cooked to order the prices are a little pricey but, that is normal for the Bahamas. Patricia who prepared our meals was very friendly and definitely a good cook. If I could have packed her in my suit case to bring her back home with me I definitely would.

Room tip: Unit 10 has a great view!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vanette J
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have stayed at Unique Village quite a few times and every time I've stayed its been a wonderful experience. The staff is so phenominal and kind. There is no other place I'd rather stay while visiting the great island of Eleuthera. Oh and let's not forget the owner who have the heart of gold and does a lot in the community for the seniors and etc. The food is so delicious and always hot and fresh. I would advise everybody to come stay at Unique Village. This property10 stars in my book. Fransoir Anderson

Room tip: Ocean View
Date of stay: May 2017