2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$61
PricelineUS$61
Hotels.comUS$61
2,260 results
All reviews private beach nice beach superior room pool villa international airport the general manager kuta beach lombok volleyball beaches driver mataram jan gazebo jakarta bike
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

Hotel is great, room clean, nice swimming pool, nice beach. Staff friendly, very good environment. Breakfast serve alacarte when pademi but food is good and you can chose many kind of food. No restoran near by so you must eat at hotel.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear ferguson_son,

Warm greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your recent visit at our resort.

It is our real pleasure to know that your overall experience has been very well, and that glad to read that you particularly liked and enjoyed the services and facilities provided by our team.

Assured, that I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even better.

Front Office & Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2021

Stayed 3 nights for business. Didn't expect to be welcomed by the GM himself, Jan, and being upgraded to pool villa as a platinum. An old hotel, need some renovations, but the services are great. Breakfast was ok (ala carte), dinner was great. They have mini mart inside, next to the ATM. Thank you for giving me a really nice experience, would certainly come back.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank KokoSinyo
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

Dear KokoSinyo,

Warm greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

First of all, thank you for being our loyalty Accor member, secondly we appreciate for sending us your great feedback relating to your most recent stay at our resort!

It is our real pleasure to know that your business trip was great and that, pleased to read you particularly liked and enjoyed our room and other facilities provided by our team.

As we are passionate of guest satisfaction, I will definitely share your feedback to all our team as an encouragement to keep providing the best service quality possible.

Again thank you and we can't wait too long to welcome you back for an even better experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Novotel Hotel Resort and Villa Lombok on 18-20 June 2021. I booked with 2 booking confirmation codes via Agoda, in 18-19 June for 1 Superior room without breakfast and 19-20 June for 2 Superior Family Room with Breakfast and Seightseeing for 8 person.

When checking in on the 18th, I asked for the booking status for the room on the 19th, and at that time I found out that there was a difference in the records between Agoda and the hotel. Based on hotel's note, I booked 2 superior family rooms for 8 people without breakfast.

After confirmed with Agoda and reassured that my order for the 19-20 was correct. The Agoda party asked me to show the proof of booking confirmation to the hotel and the receptionist promised to finish it at the next day because the reservation clerk had gone home.

But when I checked in again on the 19th, the receptionist insisted that my order was a room only without breakfast even though I had shown the proof of booking from Agoda.. again..

This condition was aggravated by the absence of Manager on Duty to resolve the issue. I was only faced with the receptionist who couldn't make up decission.

Given that I have to check out at 05.30 and I don't want my parents and children (they check out at 12.00) not to get breakfast the next day, so I decided to pay 6  breakfast pack at check-in, but I got no proof payment for it.

I am very disappointed considering  novotel hotel has a very disappointing coordination system, there is no MOD, and I also don't get proof of payment.

We ask novotel to be able to follow up on this issue

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Dear restu g,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our resort.

First of all, let me please express our sincere apology for such an inconveniences experience may occurred.

After further investigation we found that there is a technical issue between two agents so that hotel receive different confirmation from the agent between Agoda. At the confirmation we received, mentioned that it was room only while at Agoda clearly mentioned including breakfast. However, we are again really sorry that our receptionist could not make decision and MOD was also not there to help.

Front Office & Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2021

It is beautiful resort, comfortable bed and pillow, high quality linen, salute to the housekeeping team, I find no dust at all in the room even this resort is on the beach side. I was taking cared very well by Novotel Lombok team. Thanks

Date of stay: May 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear armc2021,

Warm greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Thank you for sending us great feedback relating to your recent stay at our resort. It is a pleasure to know that your had a nice stay us, and that glad to read that you particularly had a positive experience through the room facilities.

Rest assured, that your feedback will definitely be shared to all team and management as an encouragement for us as we strive to maintain best service quality.

Again, thank you for your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant.

Reviewed 14 May 2021

After several years I back to stay at this hotel for business meeting, It was still the best in area. The room was comfort. The hotel atmosphere was also made us feel fresh. I spent afternoon until dinner at the hotel restaurant in front of the beach while doing video conference.
The meeting was held the day after at the meeting room. And the arrangement for the meeting was also good. I didn't bring local dress for the meeting and lucky they have store which sale dress with local motive.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Samuelpas
General Manager, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2021

Dear Samuelpas,

Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas!

Tank you for taking the time to share us your valuable feedback regarding your recent business visit at our resort.

First of all, it was a pleasure to welcome you back here after years and that glad to read that you had an overall great experiences, as well as pleased to know that you particularly liked and enjoyed our room and other facilities provided.

Rest assured, that I will definitely share your feedback as an encouragement to all our team accordingly.

Thank you again for your great review and we do hope to welcome you back for another occasion and another great experience.