Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
US$85
SAVE US$13
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2018

motorcycle friendly and very quiet, friendly staff and super large pool but very loud aircondition that needs a service. large rooms and outside bath interesting decoration and 1980's music a overal good experience apart from the aircon

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The location is very beautiful, in the middle of nature. The swimming pool was great and quite big. Staff were helpful but not always very efficient. None speaks English fluently. The room was very spacious but a bit weird: you feel like you're in a bunker: grey all around. Still it has its charms - certainly the balcony that faces the pond. Great walks with many wild birds and interesting things to visit nearby: the panda camp, a Karen market, caves, waterfalls.

On the negative side: the place needs an urgent revamp. Peeling paint on the outside, some outbuildings looking poor and it looks its age. No wifi except in the central area. Breakfast was uninspired. Staff speak no or little English.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in the middle of no where. Big room with a nice view. Good service with a smile and always there when we need them. The only downpoints were the curtains and the wifi. The shower should have a rain shower connection. Food was excellent. Breakfast good but simple.. we will be back...

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We have a chance to make a trip to Uthai Thani and we found this hotel!!! Amazing place where hidden in the mountains surrounding by the lake the hotel room
Was so remarkably!!!
The lobby was so unique by the decoration
The hotel key even make me soo excited to open the room!!
When we enter the room feel like the cave!!! And the bathroom is like the waterfall!!!! Superb superb!!!!!!!!!
I had a beautiful spa and pool is no words to say let the picture describe
I love the dinner and breakfast make me kind of thinking why this place are here make me wanted to come to Uthai thani even more!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much and will defintely go back. I t may not be a perfect hotel, but this hotel has everything I need..comfort bed, clean room, huge swimming pool, salt spa, spectacular view, fresh air, friendly staff and my little doggie is welcomed here...Avatar Spa Mountain Suites has become one of my favourite hotel already..

Date of stay: June 2017