Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
US$98
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$98
US$85
SAVE US$13
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The location is very beautiful, in the middle of nature. The swimming pool was great and quite big. Staff were helpful but not always very efficient. None speaks English fluently. The room was very spacious but a bit weird: you feel like you're in a bunker: grey all around. Still it has its charms - certainly the balcony that faces the pond. Great walks with many wild birds and interesting things to visit nearby: the panda camp, a Karen market, caves, waterfalls.

On the negative side: the place needs an urgent revamp. Peeling paint on the outside, some outbuildings looking poor and it looks its age. No wifi except in the central area. Breakfast was uninspired. Staff speak no or little English.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in the middle of no where. Big room with a nice view. Good service with a smile and always there when we need them. The only downpoints were the curtains and the wifi. The shower should have a rain shower connection. Food was excellent. Breakfast good but simple.. we will be back...

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We have a chance to make a trip to Uthai Thani and we found this hotel!!! Amazing place where hidden in the mountains surrounding by the lake the hotel room
Was so remarkably!!!
The lobby was so unique by the decoration
The hotel key even make me soo excited to open the room!!
When we enter the room feel like the cave!!! And the bathroom is like the waterfall!!!! Superb superb!!!!!!!!!
I had a beautiful spa and pool is no words to say let the picture describe
I love the dinner and breakfast make me kind of thinking why this place are here make me wanted to come to Uthai thani even more!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place so much and will defintely go back. I t may not be a perfect hotel, but this hotel has everything I need..comfort bed, clean room, huge swimming pool, salt spa, spectacular view, fresh air, friendly staff and my little doggie is welcomed here...Avatar Spa Mountain Suites has become one of my favourite hotel already..

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We have been there just before the New Year 2017. The weather was cool and the scenery was fantastic. I have called and asked the receptionist to book two rooms for me and my family members. The staff who talked to me through the phone calls was kind enough to explain and answer everything I wanted to know. I remember that the price was not that expensive. So for me, it was worth the ride.

As the weather was cool, so were our minds. We felt relaxed right when we reached the place. However, it should be mentioned that you really need to have your own vehicle to go to the place. It's located quite far from the center of Uthai Thani province. The province is not yet industrially developed so there are many greenery places to look at. The roads are not quite nice in some places so make sure that your vehicle is good enough to travel such a journey. We drove from Bangkok and found Google Map is one of the most, if not the most itself, useful thing for living nowadays. The route can be a bit tricky so make sure that the internet on your phone is on and just follow the path it provides.

We stayed on the ground floor as the rooms are more spacious. I still don't know if the rooms on the second floor are better but I was pretty much satisfied with my rooms. It was decorated in the cave manner, together with the cool temperature it just made perfect sense. We especially loved the homemade authentic solid perfume they placed almost everywhere e.g. in your room or in one corner of the hotel.

The food was great, just great. Again I was happy and lucky enough to be there during the most winter time Thailand can have so when we were served with the food it just went together so well with the cool temperature. We kinda doubt that this place is going to be this good to visit if the weather is not that cool. So that might be one thing left to be answered later on. We had to wait a bit before we were served with the food, but the quality and the taste just made us forget that feeling we had before we ate. Terrific food. Not sure if that was the result of the owner of the hotel being there also at the restaurant when we were there.

Overall, it's a good place. Recommended for winter season as in summer it might be a bit too hot.

Room tip: The rooms on the ground floor is more spacious.
Date of stay: December 2016