All reviews rain shower private garden direct access warm welcome tea and cake full english door leading belted galloway honesty bar guest lounge huge bathroom fantastic weekend muesli great hosts breakfast was excellent breakfast choices front of the house
Reviewed 27 November 2017

stayed three nights at the malvern view guest house for the racing.quick check in shown to our room by marco who explained everything.stayed in the agnus room (no.1) a large room with a huge bathroom.the king size bed was very comfortable.good breakfast choice,full english freshly cooked.marco and cathy were very friendly (as were all of the guests staying that weekend) and helpful.would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I visited the Cotswolds for the first time with my family and stayed at Malvern view bed and Breakfast.
The location of the the B&B was perfect. Close to the main attractions but set in a peaceful location with some great walks and views from the hills directly behind.
The room was large and luxurious which is also a good description for the cooked breakfasts we had each morning.
Marco made sure we were all well looked after and had everything we needed.
Looking to make this an annual family holiday and will stay here when we do.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is the second time I have stayed at Malvern View B&B, and it was just as lovely on my return. I booked a 2 night stay for My family and I and its the first time we have taken our 1 year old away. All the staff were so accommodating and helpful. All the amenities needed for my son were taken care of and simple things like the highchair at breakfast time was really good quality and spotlessly clean. Again, Top marks for breakfast... its absolutely delicious!!! The family room we booked was Beautiful! The bed was so comfortable and Huge! The bathroom was so luxurious, in fact everything about that room and the B & B we loved! Cant thank the staff at Malvern View enough for such an enjoyable stay and a lovely memory of our little boys 1st holiday. I am sure we will return again soon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Recently stayed at Malvern view bed and breakfast, what a wonderful place. Rooms were excellent, especially family room. Breakfast, well I didn't eat again until the evening, it was really good. Hospitality was great, made to feel very welcome. Would definitely go again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The place is lovely and the breakfast delicious. Loved the porridge. Cathy and Marco are very welcoming and helpful. We have had several requests during our stay and they went out of their way to assist us. An example is that we had ordered dinner (delivery) and Marco took the initiative to set us up in the breakfast area, warmed up our plates and even created a special atmosphere with candles for us. Lovely people - very nice place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family