All reviews rain shower private garden direct access warm welcome tea and cake full english door leading belted galloway honesty bar guest lounge huge bathroom fantastic weekend muesli great hosts breakfast was excellent breakfast choices front of the house
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is the second time I have stayed at Malvern View B&B, and it was just as lovely on my return. I booked a 2 night stay for My family and I and its the first time we have taken our 1 year old away. All the staff were so accommodating and helpful. All the amenities needed for my son were taken care of and simple things like the highchair at breakfast time was really good quality and spotlessly clean. Again, Top marks for breakfast... its absolutely delicious!!! The family room we booked was Beautiful! The bed was so comfortable and Huge! The bathroom was so luxurious, in fact everything about that room and the B & B we loved! Cant thank the staff at Malvern View enough for such an enjoyable stay and a lovely memory of our little boys 1st holiday. I am sure we will return again soon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Recently stayed at Malvern view bed and breakfast, what a wonderful place. Rooms were excellent, especially family room. Breakfast, well I didn't eat again until the evening, it was really good. Hospitality was great, made to feel very welcome. Would definitely go again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The place is lovely and the breakfast delicious. Loved the porridge. Cathy and Marco are very welcoming and helpful. We have had several requests during our stay and they went out of their way to assist us. An example is that we had ordered dinner (delivery) and Marco took the initiative to set us up in the breakfast area, warmed up our plates and even created a special atmosphere with candles for us. Lovely people - very nice place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Me and my partner visited for a perfectly quiet, quality, and cosey weekend away in Autumn. All the amenitites of a hotel, with the charm of a B&B. Breathtaking views everytime i've gone. This time we even visited Sudely Castle; a tudor castle with plenty of history (Katherine Parr's- Henry viii's last wife's house) Gardens, Church, adventure garden for the kids, and generally lovely venue for an autumnal afternoon visit. Located only a couple of miles away from Malvern View in Winchcombe (which btw has some lovely pubs, cafes and generally lovely looking village houses) We're even tempted to go back in Nov/december when there is meant to be an ongoing night light show at the grounds.

As always, i'd like to thank Cathy and Marco for a lovely weekend away on the cotswolds.

Room Tip: Book direct for a discount , and room with stand alone bath is absolutely goregous.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Lovely hotel - all rooms were beautifully furnished and decorated. I booked 5. Cathy and Marco are very welcoming. Great room for those with dogs that has a patio door leading onto enclosed garden with direct access out to Cleeve Hill. Breakfast was excellent with great choice of hot and cold food. The beautiful Rising Sun hotel is just down the road for an evening meal and you have the beautiful Cotswold village of Winchcombe 5 mins drive away or Cheltenham 10 minutes away.

Room Tip: Mid-Range price but feels like luxury. All rooms are great but room 6 is best for dogs
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family