All reviews private garden rain shower direct access warm welcome tea and cake full english door leading belted galloway honesty bar guest lounge huge bathroom fantastic weekend muesli great hosts breakfast was excellent breakfast choices front of the house
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic weekend in September. Can’t wait to go again, wonderful breakfast and staff. Very welcoming to us and our dog, beautiful building and room, would recommend to anyone.

Jackie and John (and Sally the dog)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Once again Marco and Cathy have made sure our stay was comfortable and relaxing. Lovely breakfast and catering to our needs just like home from home. Clean, helpful and caring and 4 star treatment. Lovely views of the Malverns and Vale of Evesham. We can't wait to come back again. Definitely a must if you want to stay in the area!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Malvern View is wonderful and our stay was just as we hoped and more. Breakfast in the morning was great, the view was incredible, and it was so perfectly located in between and near so many of the quaint Cotswold attractions. We loved our stay and the exceptional service - can't wait to get back to the Cotswolds.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

So happy to come back to the Malvern View again, beginning of a New Term with Work training in Cheltenham, but my visit was made perfect with my three night stay at The Malvern View. Warm welcome on a cold day. 3 relaxing nights; The best shower ever, very comfortable bed, Netflix in bed, with a beautiful garden with my own door, which was so peaceful to sit on the table and chairs provided. My breakfasts each morning were delicious and was made to feel comfortable throughout my stay. Marco and Cathy were extremely welcoming, a pleasure to be around and accommodating to anything I needed. Am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This B&B is top class!
Let me just summarize:
- welcome was very pleasant; with some tea and delicious cookies.
- friendly and helpful staff all the time.
- best breakfast you can wish. Full English was very good, yoghurt with fresh fruit from the season and very good pancakes.
- we had a room with a private bathroom at the opposite of the hallway. No problem at all since it was all very spacious. Bed sleeps very good too.
- you will find the sheep in the backyard and can have a nice walk around there.

So we will definitely come back here and we'll recommend you to stay over as well.

Tip; the dinner around the corner at the "Rising sun" is perfect too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple