Malvern View Cotswold Bed & Breakfast
The Rising Sun Hotel(Cleeve Hill)(Great Value!)
US$96
Ellenborough Park(Cheltenham)
US$198
US$168
Hotels.com
US$118
US$114
No 38 The Park(Cheltenham)
US$133
US$105
US$185
US$172
Holiday Inn Express Cheltenham(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$52
  • Free Internet
Premier Inn Cheltenham Town Centre(Cheltenham)(Great Value!)
US$80
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$155
US$144
Agoda.com
All reviewsrain showerstar collegeprivate gardenwarm welcomedirect accessfull englishdoor leadingchristmas periodbelted gallowaygreat hostsguest loungeon arrivalhuge bathroomhonesty barmueslifantastic weekendbreakfast choices
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed 2 nights, and had a great experience at Malvern View. Location is fantastic as it is on top of one of the highest points in the Cotswolds. There is access to a beautiful walking trail that will take you to a hotel/pub down the street which was great for a long, relaxing dinner and pints. The access to the surrounding hills was the best part - we took an early morning walk that we will never forget. Absolutely incredible. Food was delicious in the morning, and the hosts always took care of us.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Just back from a long weekend here. We took our dog with us and the room with the garden was absolutely brilliant for him and gave us easy access onto the hill and common behind the house.
I took part in a very long distance charity walk over 24 hours and didn't join my husband here until the Sunday morning. I was only just in time for breakfast but they looked after me and made sure I was well fed, Marco's food was delicious. We had an ensuite shower with our room but Cathy very kindly brought me a big fluffy bathrobe and gave me the use of a bath in one of the unoccupied rooms which was incredibly welcome.
The ladies who work here are also lovely and very friendly. I'd highly recommend this B&B for the great rooms, breakfasts, location and friendly welcome.

Room Tip: Shorthorn Room 6 fabulously dog friendly
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Wonderful friendly welcome and staff. Room was gorgeous, bath and shower sumptuous. Location was central for everywhere we wished to visit. Breakfast was extremely tasty and we will definitely return if in the area again. Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This was our first visit to Malvern View and we found an absolute treasure. The location, just outside of Cheltenham, is ideal for those who want a comfortable, peaceful retreat but also easy access by car to everything the Cotswolds has to offer. Marco and Cathy are great hosts offering immaculate accommodation, a delicious and varied breakfast menu and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. We stayed in Room 6 (Shorthorn) which has a door onto it's own private garden and deck and we look forward to visiting there again soon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This was my third visit at Malvern View, I return each time when have to come to Cheltenham for work Training at National Star College; and wow staying here each time makes me love coming up for Training, (which is rare). I had a lovely welcome from both Marco and Cathy, and straight away felt at ease and relaxed. I stayed for 2 nights for work, which is located 15 minutes away which is very handy. Each visit I choose to stay in my favourite room (Shorthorn) where I straight away enjoyed the luxurious Rain Shower. The first morning I thoroughly enjoyed the Smoked Salmon breakfast options which was a great start to my dad to endure a very long training day. I was so happy to return and enjoyed peaceful evening with Netflix's in my room and yummy hot chocolate and a selection of biscuits which were provided. My last morning I enjoyed my second breakfast outside the front which filled me with immense serenity from the views and was in no hurry to rush home. I had options of what I preferred for breakfast which was great and was delicious.
Would highly recommend Malvern View for any business/ Work trips as does make it a lot easier to bear by staying here; good nights sleep, comfort, and care from the owners set me up for a much better day than I had anticipated. I have already booked my favourite room again for next Training in September and can't wait!

Room Tip: Shorthorn is my favourite, was lovely to have my morning cup of tea outside in the garden with access straight from my room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business