Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$160
CheapTicketsUS$160
TravelocityUS$160
Orbitz.comUS$160
TripadvisorUS$160
eDreams
All reviews ancient ruins the kitchen northern jordan beit um writing winter hill art balcony studio design inspiration house weekend mountains hand
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020

The dreamiest experience I have ever had.

We stayed there for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon trip around Jordan.

Aum Ammar welcomed us warmly as soon as we arrived and took us to the house. We were mesmerized by everything, the house is so beautiful and the view is captivating.
It was an amazing way to spend some time away, just staying there on the balcony, was so peaceful.
As a part of the honeymoon package, we were surprised with a five-course meal, starting with the appetizers at the roof of the studio (an adjacent building), and continuing with the rest of the courses on the house’s terrace, with candles lit table. The ambiance was magical and the food was so delicious, I felt like I was living a romantic movie.

Everything about this stay was just amazing! It is much recommended to take some time off and go there to rewind. You will definitely live a different experience there, and you will find yourself planning to go back there soon.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020

We didn't know what to expect, but spending the night at Beit Al Fannan was fantastic. So beautiful, so quiet, phenomenal architecture and design, every tough was fantastic, even with an iPod prepared with Boss speakers with a beautiful jazz playlist. every detail was thought of amazing. the had a cave with wine under the house. they arranged for us a tour with two lovely local ladies who toured Pella ruins with us in a very entertaining and enjoyable way telling us great stories. We also toured the "Marsam" with is the artist's studio that was beautiful. The couple who maintained and cooked for us were very friendly and prepared a delicious dinner and breakfast from local ingredients with were very yummy since its a farming area.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank HalimS39
Reviewed 16 June 2020 via mobile

We only stayed one night (after spending 2 days at their sister property, Beit al Baraka in Umm Qais) and it was awesome. The house is so cool (we stayed in the upstairs half), so many wonderful touches and a unique history. And the view is incredible, the ruins are right down the hill. Dinner and breakfast were amazing!! The best food, and an experience you really can't get anywhere else. We are so grateful to have found Baraka Destinations and will definitely be coming back!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2020

My friends and I stayed at Beit al Fannan in early March 2020 and loved everything about our weekend away. The house is stunning - beautifully complementing the green hills around it - well decorated, clean, and incredibly comfortable. Just two hours away from Amman and you get this wonderful escape - I waited too long to visit.

We visited the ruins, which you can see directly from the house, and hiked up to the top of the hill to get sweeping views of Pella. We had an early dinner at the restaurant next door and would highly recommend the Pella salad :)

Um Ammar and Hamad were always on hand and really made our night simple. Breakfast, cooked and served by Um Ammar, was delicious. I left feeling inspired and happy. Beit al Fannan is my favorite Amman-getaway. A must for any nature, history, and hiking lovers.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My wife and I stayed at Beit Al Fannan for a weekend for some quality time together.

I cannot begin to describe how beautiful and quaint this place is. From the spectacular views around us, to the design of the building itself and the way it has been furnished. The staff were super friendly (only there when you needed them) and the service and amenities were great! It was also amazing to wake up to the smell of gallaya first thing in the morning as they prep breakfast for you in the house and set you up to eat on the balcony. During the day we went for a hike around the property and explored some of the ancient ruins in the area.

Overall, I cannot recommend this place enough for people looking for a quiet getaway together.

Date of stay: April 2019