“An excellent range of Thai food”

Kinn Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have been to this restaurant several times now and the food is really fresh and delicious. They have wonderful Thai curries; stir fries and great food for vegans and vegetarians too. The service is also very fast. The only thing that stops it from being 5 stars for me is that it is very busy and because it is in one big room, it gets very loud.
A good place for a delicious meal especially if you are in a hurry. The service is very friendly too.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We went to Garden City for a bit of grocery shopping and didn't realize the time, we were all hungry so we decided to join the short line for dinner at Kinn Thai. We waited about 10minutes (perfect timing as the line got very long after us) and were seated outside. The menu was good, not too long, not too short, and we ordered two kids fried rice meals that came with chicken satay sticks, lamb shank mussaman, spicy noodles and curry puffs. It was all delicious. My kids were really happy with their meals (that also came with an apple juice) and the adults finished off their meals also! We will be back again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. It's my favourite Thai place!

I get the same thing every time and it is amazing, best green curry outside of Thailand!!

Service is always second to none. I'll be back definitely

1  Thank riskydan
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Love Asian cuisine? Then Kinn at Garden City HAS to be on your list! The drinks, food and service, interiors, ambience = great experience every time. Spicy Chicken Noodles and Piña colada are my go to favourites but I have also tried most of the other items. This place is always crowded be it lunch time or dinner time. I would highly recommend this place. Thank you for a great time, every time!

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We have been to Kinn Thai a few times in the past, but this time we visited as a big group of 12 people. When we booked we were told that as a big group we needed to decide which banquet to order as they do not do separate dish orders for big groups. When we booked the lady said that they will call me back a day before to confirm the banquet number choice, but they didn’t call. We decided on banquet one which included 3 different entrees, 2 mains and rice. The food was very nice and delicious, full of Thai flavours – I’ll be back, but in a smaller group so I can enjoy other dishes.