All reviews modern hotel recommend hotel fitz's bar wedding venue checking out brown bread craft beer hotel bar the pub little touches top class following morning trad music room was spacious wild atlantic way small town aran islands
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I cannot recommend Hotel Doolin enough. Niamh, Paul and all the fab staff really made our stay brilliant. My best friend got married there last week and from start to finish it was amazing. It was everything you would want in a hotel and more. The houses on the grounds were great and literally right beside the hotel. The food was divine, the pub, the snugs, the outside area, the main barn were all so lovely. There is literally nothing I could fault. If you are thinking of getting married here, or just staying in the hotel, DO IT!! There is such a relaxed vibe there and everyone had the best time.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emer G
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We visited as a group on a busy day for the hotel and yet were delighted by the high quality of food we were served. The beef was to die for as were the ribs and faith and chips I understand. As for the plate of selected desserts, I was in heaven.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

After a EXTREME ferry crossing back from the Arron islands we stopped off for dinner some reviews weren't too flattering but I can rectify that straight away the Hotel is 5 star only beaten by its customer service the food is excellent I can recommend the fish and chips and the rack of ribs and reasonably priced too

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We had the set menu of 2 courses for £25 - what a treat! We had the beef as our main course, it was delicious so succulent. The pudding was enormous and again really great. Our server Heather did a great job- although she was the only server for quite a few tables she never stopped smiling , being courteous and welcoming. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in hotel doolin for 2 nights ....room was spotless , anything we needed was very close by. The staff were lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The fire in the reception area is both modern and inviting. The breakfast was great. It's a great location to view all the sites in the area and lovely to come back and relax in.tgey were also very quick to call and let us know we had left a kindle behind. Great hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends