All reviews modern hotel fitz's bar recommend hotel wedding venue checking out brown bread craft beer hotel bar the pub little touches top class following morning trad music room was spacious wild atlantic way small town aran islands
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Today I had the very pleasant experience at Hotel Doolin. The Service; The Food; The surroundings could not have been better.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.
Ammendments to the menus was never a problem to the staff

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2016

This hotel is perfect in so man ways.It nestles in the heart of a rustic village that is steeped in music tradition and Irish folklore. This hotel however is new and modern clean and welcoming.It has a pretty bar and dining area.The rooms are spacious and well appointed.The staff at the Hotel Doolin are its ace in the hole.Shame on me for not remembering the young lady at the reception desk.We were there on Tuesday Feb 16th.It was a wet and windy evening when we arrived and this young lass brightened up our day .I would recommend this hotel to any and all potential Irish tourists.Of the 5 hotels we stayed in around Ireland the Hotel Doolin was the best by a far .We will return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for my cousins wedding in February, the rooms are lovely, hotel is at a perfect location and staff were very friendly. The wedding meal was fabulous and the breakfast the next morning was lovely and plenty of it. Highly recommended and will be returning in the future.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Attended a nieces wedding here
Nice looking hotel
Doubles are pricey at 140
Plenty parking
Recommended
The bar stays open late
Not much cops around here I'd say
The fits bar attached is lively too

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I was at a friends wedding here on 30 Jan. We had a wonderful stay. The staff were fantastic. Friendly and helpful. The breakfast was huge and delicious. The wedding meal was fantastic... Everyone cleared their plates. I am definitely going back for another weekend stay. I want to sample more of the delicious food and have a pint in the cosy bar or beautiful beer garden, weather permitting. A great place to base yourself to explore the wild west coast of Ireland.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends