Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019 via mobile

As I looked at options for where to stay, I was confused by descriptions about being both in the middle of this town but also without any neighbors (except cows); it is, indeed, the truth.

Doolin is small, but very accommodating, and convenient for access to the Cliffs of Moher and more. And Cullinan's has the charm and service of a B&B (without the breakfast) with access to everything you'd want from a hotel, both in and out of Cullinan's. (The building itself has some common areas, one of which has a fireplace. In addition, the hotel across the street, that operates/owns Cullinan's, has lobby fireplace, courtyard, and is attached to a bakery/cafe and pub.)

Very friendly and helpful staff, comfort, and convenience!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed her only two nights in a cozy room although the bathroom was not all that nice: I new before it was small (and this did not bother me at all) but I thought it was not all that small and, at least, I thought it was all at the same level but it wasn’t: there was a little “stair” 2 cm lower than the pavement that could be dangerous if you do not se it. Anyway for one person alone is ok. I would appreciate if I could use the kettle: I had a look at it and decided not to use it because of the inside coil was full of rust and not very tempting... what a pity!
At least I had a wonderful time. Bird and her husband John are really nice people! You really feel welcome and at home!
Breakfast was great!
A place where to come back! Thank you guys!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at Culinans multiple times and every time it is our favorite stay when we visit Co. Clare. They are always so kind and helpful. I recommend everyone to stay here! I love everything about this town and the location is perfect!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great night s sleep in a gorgeous room and a lovely breakfast next morning. Room was very clean and comfy. Staff were very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this B&B and hope to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2018

Decided on staying in Doolin after a long drive, as we wanted to go to Cliffs of Moher the next day. Cullinan's was excellent, better than expected. The staff was very friendly, and welcoming, and recommended some places to have supper and drinks. The place was extremely clean and comfortable...bed was super comfy. Breakfast was very good, with a wide variety of things to choose from, and the dining room has a nice view of the garden and area, and is very clean and cozy. Wish we could have stayed longer, and will next time. One of the best B and B's we stayed at. Great location if you want to drive to the Cliffs, or take a ferry to the islands. Perfect.

Date of stay: October 2018