Priceline
Inka
Milan, Italy

Cozy place

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Feb 2019via mobile
I stayed her only two nights in a cozy room although the bathroom was not all that nice: I new before it was small (and this did not bother me at all) but I thought it was not all that small and, at least, I thought it was all at the same level but it wasn’t: there was a little “stair” 2 cm lower than the pavement that could be dangerous if you do not se it. Anyway for one person alone is ok. I would appreciate if I could use the kettle: I had a look at it and decided not to use it because of the inside coil was full of rust and not very tempting... what a pity!
At least I had a wonderful time. Bird and her husband John are really nice people! You really feel welcome and at home!
Breakfast was great!
A place where to come back! Thank you guys!
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
0.6 km from Cullinan's Guesthouse
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
0.2 km from Cullinan's Guesthouse
  • eDreams
  • Vio.com
2.5 km from Cullinan's Guesthouse
New Room 2
Contact accommodation for availability.
3.1 km from Cullinan's Guesthouse
  • Expedia.com
  • ZenHotels.com
    €350
  • Hotels.com
2.2 km from Cullinan's Guesthouse
View more hotels in Doolin
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

We have stayed at Culinans multiple times and every time it is our favorite stay when we visit Co. Clare. They are always so kind and helpful. I recommend everyone to stay here! I love everything about this town and the location is perfect!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great night s sleep in a gorgeous room and a lovely breakfast next morning. Room was very clean and comfy. Staff were very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this B&B and hope to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2018

Decided on staying in Doolin after a long drive, as we wanted to go to Cliffs of Moher the next day. Cullinan's was excellent, better than expected. The staff was very friendly, and welcoming, and recommended some places to have supper and drinks. The place was extremely clean and comfortable...bed was super comfy. Breakfast was very good, with a wide variety of things to choose from, and the dining room has a nice view of the garden and area, and is very clean and cozy. Wish we could have stayed longer, and will next time. One of the best B and B's we stayed at. Great location if you want to drive to the Cliffs, or take a ferry to the islands. Perfect.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My daughter and I swept into town in a howling rainstorm, without a booking. John, our host, was absolutely wonderful. We had a cozy, spacious room and access to the lovely common area. John was also generous with recommendations for local restaurants, music, and attractions. Our very delicious breakfast was served in a gorgeous room overlooking the wilds of the Burren. Wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks, John!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ginny R
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Very lovely guest home and common areas. Room spacious and very clean and well appointed. Located directly across the road from Fitz's pub, which had excellent food especially seafood. Breakfast was very good, not the best black pudding we had while there. Overall a very good stay.

Date of stay: September 2018