This was one of our favorite places we stayed in Ireland. It is a little bit of a splurge, but so worth it. The grounds are gorgeous! There is a castle built in the 1100s right next door, and the owner gives guided tours to the guests upon request. The views are spectacular. We called last-minute and they were not only able to accommodate us, but they were able to provide laundry services on short notice. Dinner was exceptionally delicious, as was breakfast. The dining room was so elegant! The room was clean and beautifully and tastefully decorated, and the bathroom was spacious. We loved everything about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ballinalacken Castle Hotel Doolin is one of the leading Castle Hotels Ireland with views of Cliffs of Moher. This Clare Hotel has an award winning restaurant and is the best place to eat in Doolin. It would be difficult to find a more beautiful place on the West Coast of Ireland in which to wake up. The Ballinalacken has been described in the press as one of the finest located houses in Europe. Our guest rooms offer spectacular panoramic views of the Aran Islands, the Cliffs of Moher and Galway Bay. A 15th Century Castle ruin of the O'Brien Clan stands imposingly beside the Ballinalacken Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ballinalacken Castle Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballinalacken Castle Country House Hotel Doolin
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Hotel
- Ballinalacken Castle Country Doolin