“Lovely and homely”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kathy a
“Lovely and homely”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Very nice house on quiet street even neighboures said hi very close to ameneties even our dog even loved it thanks josh see you in june

Anna F
“Cosy lovely home!”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Stayed in Josh’s house while in Gretna for my friends wedding and was exactly what we needed! The house comfortably fit 5 of us and the shower had plenty of hot water to do us all. House was warm and inviting and there were some local shops very close which was handy as we arrived late. Overall would defiantly stay again as this was great value for money.

travellad...
Wisconsin, USA
“Filthy Dirty Kitchen”
Reviewed 7 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My two girlfriends and I booked this place for a couple of nights. Upon arrival, we experienced problems with obtaining the key as the owner was out of the country. However, that was sorted out. Parking is on the street and is very limited. Once inside the place, we could not believe what we found. The living/dining area is not as pictured and it contained something that would not in your wildest dreams pass for an end table. It was just three pieces of particleboard hammered or glued together and it has stains on it. That was the first indication that this place was not what it seemed like in the pictures. No, wait. The first real indication was the carpeting in the entry. Dirty, stained blue carpet. But the kitchen was the most offensive. There was grease all over the stove and inside of the convection oven along with someone’s leftover fries under the inner tray. The freezer was packed with old food as was the refrigerator. The ceiling fan was caked with grease and years of dust. The entire kitchen was gross and disgusting. I couldn’t imagine staying there for another hour, much less two nights. We called the booking agency and after sending pictures to document just how filthy this place was, we were given a refund and permission to leave and rebook somewhere else. Luckily, we found a superb listing not too far away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Dec 2017
I would apologise to Debra if any of this happened to be true. This issue was resolved weeks ago via another platform, after this I didn’t communicate any further and Debra has chosen to pursue me even further in an attempt to damage my income, demonstrating her venomous attitude. Not someone who’s word I would go on, feel free to take a look at my other reviews via AirBnB, and Booking.Com!

Travellers are raving about these Gretna hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing