“Good wee chippy”

Harbour Fish & Chips
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Avoch
Reviewed 4 January 2018

6 of us visited here when we were staying in Tomintoul and wanted to visit Avoch as I used to stay here as a child. we had fish suppers and ate them on the tables at the water front and it was great. It's always a bit hit and miss with chippys but thankfully this one didn't disappoint. Fish was great and chips we great too.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Had a donner meat and chips from the Harbour Chippy - excellent. Very friendly service and a good size portion. I wasn't sure if I wanted chilli or garlic sauce so I was given both - tasted very good indeed. Recommended - best in the area by far.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting the chip shop tonight for first time and must say I was really impressed I usually only use jaki the other chippy local but went in for a kebab and 2 kids meals and I will be back again the chicken kebab was one of the best I’ve had the 2 kids meals were excellent too fast service lovely staff and the man behind the counter kindly gave my LG a drink for free while waiting for a taxi in the rain he chatted away only chippy I will use now 5*

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Well this has to be one of the best chippies I’ve been to. Lovely fish in a light batter and plenty of chips. The curry sauce looked a bit small but it tasted so good you didn’t need much.
Lots of parking next to the shop with lovely views over the bay and harbour.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We called here on a busy Saturday evening. There were lots of customers, and lots of food going out of the door. We had fish and chips, and shared a curry sauce tub. The batter was superb, and the fish was very fresh. The curry sauce was also very good indeed. Would highly recommend.