“Wonderful day in the Douro region!”
Review of Enjoy Douro

Enjoy Douro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: First of all its not "us", its me. My name is Pedro and i've always been passionate about traveling, nature and outdoor activities, meeting people and learning about other cultures.I am also passionate about the place where I was born, close to the Douro River. So what do you say about me sharing that passsion with you? This company is just me and a van, taking you to discover some fantastic
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Pedro is a well-traveled local and excellent tour guide. Our day tour was customized to our preference, and included a boat cruise down the Douro river, picture perfect vistas from the tops of mountains, a visit to a winery with port tasting and visits to historic towns. Pedro picked us up and dropped us off at the guesthouse where we were staying near Marco de Canaveses. The day was filled with insightful conversation and, of course, several stops for Portuguese coffee!
Thank you, Pedro! Hope to see you next time!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"douro"
"porto"

Reviewed 12 July 2017

From a special day, Pedro has made it even more special! This day will be recorded in our memories! It's a very good nice ride to relax and full of fun. I advise to everyone who want a different experience, with adrenaline but without fears.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I thought I was just going to try SUP (stand up paddle) and what I got was an amazing experience exploring the beautiful landscapes of the Douro and Paiva rivers. It was exactly what I needed after a stressful week at work.
Pedro was incredibly nice. Always sharing lovely details about our surroundings. Midway through our tour we stopped on the riverside and he offered us some waters and snacks.

For those of you who are (like I was) a bit scared of SUP (or think it is somewhat dangerous) don't think about it any longer. It's super easy! Just try it, relax and enjoy the wonderful sights.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Great experience! Fantastic atmosphere! We will repeat this experience for sure! Many thanks for your hospitality, pictures and patience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 April 2017

My family and I had a fantastic day touring the Douro valley wine country with Pedro and Marco. They picked us up at 8 AM at our villa and took us to the nearby train station where we were able to catch the scenic train to Regua. They met us there with the van and took us to lunch, 2 really nice vineyards nearby (1 that was smaller and another that was a bigger corporate site), a 1 hour boat ride on the Douro river and another nice meal in the beautiful town of Amarante. They were fantastic guides and even better people that made the day really special for our family. I had mentioned that I was interested in Roman ruins so they made a special stop at the archeological site on the way home. We ended up back at the villa around 8 pm so it was a really full day of fun, learning about the area and life in Portugal. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank Larsols