“Very good food, great hosts, Excellent prices”
Review of L'Angolo Buono

L'Angolo Buono
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Qormi
Reviewed 19 October 2015

last week I had a lunch here with my old childhood friends, and we really enjoyed ourselves....

The food selection is ample, and the prices are excellent, not to say almost unbeatable.

We didn't have to wait for long to get our hot dishes. I had a nice chicken breast with pepper sauce.....tasted delicious.....we ordered a nice Gavi for all of us, to quench our thrust...it did the trick :)

The staff are friendly and attentive to our needs.

Looking forward to be back to this place when I am in Malta next time round!!!

Keep it up!!

1  Thank Mercury C
Reviewed 3 July 2015

If passing by the Town of Qormi and you feel hungry, this is the place to be. The food is excellent and comes in big portions. I suggest you ask for the speciality of the day! Highly recommend the ANGOLO BURGER!!!